Chapter 15

What About Us

"Have you seen Sulli" He ask's out of breath to Luhan. "Are you okay?" Luhan ask's worriedly. "Just answer the question Luhan" He say's frustated. "I last seen her with Amber" Luhan answer's. He rushe's off towards Amber's dorm. Running through the crowded hallways is a struggle, but is worth it. Up the stair's he goes in search for the one and only Sulli. With his fast pace of running within only a few minutes he reaches the dorm. His fist bang's on the door about 5 times out of anticipation before someone answer's the door. "What is wrong with you? Iv'e warned people about banging on the door, don't do it!" Amber scolds him. "Is Sulli here?" He ask's. "You just missed her. She just left to the auditorium." Amber says. He sighs in frustation before running to the auditorium. "That kid is something else" Amber says before closing the door. He run's all the way back down the stairs through the main hall, where their is still a crowd of student's making their way to their classe's. Luckily for him he get's through the crowd easily still running without harming anyone. When his feet make their way to the auditorium he spot's her on the stage practicing the violin. He rushe's in there and speed's his way up to her.

As I play a piece of a song that I learned on the violin, I get away from all my thought's. The sweet melody just take's over and captivates me in my own little world. "Sulli!" He yells. My world suddenly dissappears when I hear his voice. I look over and spot him running over to me. He jumps on the stage and run's over to me. "Sulli we won first place!" He says. "Seriously!? We did!?" I ask almost screaming at the thought. He nods in agreement. "Oh my god Kai, This is amazing!" I say before jumping up and giving him a hug. He hug's me back tight too. I break off the hug becuase of all the questions I have to ask. "How did you find out?" "The dance teacher had told me earlier and then one of the manager's from the company called me letting me know the good news." He answers with the sound of delight in his voice. "Why didn't they call me?" I ask sadly. "They told me to tell you. Maybe they didn't get your phone number" He suggest. "Probably" I respond back. "Sulli do you know what this means? Not only do we get to go to a free training at one of the best dance company's, but we also get to choose what type of dance we want to learn next." He says eagerly. "I know. This is such great news." I say eagerly. "How did Krystal react to this?" I ask. His once huge smile starts turning back to normal. "Wait, you didn't tell her yet?" I ask. "I just found out, Your my partner so of course I would tell you first" He states. "Well before we can do any sort of celebrating, you should go tell her first." I say as I begin to put away the viloin. "Do you think she will be happy for me?" He asks worriedly. Once I'm finished packing the instrument, I walk infront of him and grab hold of his shoulders. "She should be incredibly happy for you. This type of thing doesn't happen on a regular for just anybody. I'm sure she will be proud of you." I say before making my way out of the auditorium. "Sulli, If only you knew how much I want you to say those things exactly to me." He mumbles to himself.

"Sulli-aah" Chanyeol say's when he spot's coming out from the auditorium. I meet up with him in the main entrance. "Sulli" He call's out for me. I greet him back. "I heard the news, Congratulations!" He says as he give's me a pat on the back. "Thankyou Channie" I say. "So are you going to celebrate?" He asks with a grin. "I don't know." I say. He pouts. "Sulli you have to celebrate, This is something really good to be happy about and celebrate." He encourages. "You don't need to celebrate everything" I say. "Everything is worth celebrating about" He says back. "How about I gather some people and we can all celebrate at my place?" He asks. "Channie.." He starts using his aegyo. "Fine, Just tell Kai that your throwing this whole thing" I say. He nods in approval. Before I can make my way back upstairs, he blocks my way. "You forgot my name, the special one." "I'll see you later Chanyeol-Oppa." He grins at my response. He get's out of my way and let's me cross. When I get upstairs and open the door, I'm welcomed by Amber screaming "Congratulations" and giving me a tight hug. "Thankyou Amber, how exactly did you find out about this?" I ask curiously. "Well not only was their a paper on the dance studio's door but Chanyeol had called and told me." She responds. I nod in understanding. "Did you get some sleep while I was out?" I ask. Ever since Amber told me about the lack of sleep she's been getting, I've been now ordering her at certain times to get some rest when she's not busy. "Kind of" She answers without looking at me. Amber can't look at me when she is lieing. I give her a glare. "Please just stop staring at me like that, and I'll tell you." I do as she says. "You see, I was busy trying to get my score on Angry Birds higher. And it worked" She says nervously. "Seriously Amber, you need to spend more time resting and less time playing games." I scold her. "Now go get some rest before we go to Channie's party." I advise her. "Channie? What party?" She asks confusedly. "Chanyeol is throwing a party for me and Kai's winning." I answer. "Oh. Since when did you start calling my cousin Channie?" She asks with an intrigued smile. "Seriously go get some sleep." I order her. She laughs her way to her room.

The music is being played making everybody dance or just move with the music. People are busy drinking from all the dancing they just did. Snack's are placed on the counter in which people begin to choose from the variety of them placed out. People are converstaing over how nice this last minute party turned out. The host of this whole thing is busy making sure everybody is having a good time and isn't messing up anything. Luhan is busy being flirted by different girls. Kai and Krystal walk in and you can just sense something isn't good between them. Krystal make's her way to where all of her girl friends are, which leave's Kai standing at the door by himself. He makes his way to where the snack's are and pop's in some of the fellow snacks provided. Luhan call's out for him, asking him to help him from the crowd of girls. Kai understand's and goes oover there and drags Luhan away from all the girl's and bring's him to the snack counter. "Thanks" Luhan says. "No problem" He replies flatly. "What's wrong?" Luhan asks noticing the slight mood change from Kai. "I just had a little arguement with Krystal" He replies. "Look at me"Luhan orders. Kai does as he says. "This is your night. Forget about all the worries and just focus on what major oppurtunity just got offered to you. Have some fun before you go to some training." Luhan say's trying to cheer up Kai. "Your right. Thanks" Kai say's patting him on the back. Luhan give's him a smile before walking off somewhere, and behind him follows his crazy fan girls. Kai let's a sigh out. From the corner of his eye he see's Sulli and Amber walk in. A smile make's it was on his face.

"Wow I didn't expect alot of people to show" I say loudly to Amber becuase of how loud the music is. "This is College. College party's are huge." Amber states. She drag's me through the crowd of people to Chanyeol who is busy fixing some stuff on his bookshelf. "Don't tell me people are already making a mess" Amber says getting his attention. He stops what he's doing and faces us. "I was starting to wonder when you two would show up." He says with a light smile. "We had to make sure we looked good. Especially if any cute guy's decide to come here" Amber says as she starts looking around the room and the set's her gaze back at Chanyeol. "Well alot of people came, So I'm pretty sure you might find a guy or two." He says. "How many people exactly are we talking about coming here?" I ask. "Probably a hundred" He answers simply. "Or more" Amber adds. "Oh" I manage to say. From behind someone tap's me on the back. "Congratulations Sulli" Luhan says as he offers me a hug. I accept it and manage to say thankyou. "Enjoy yourself tonight" He says before making his way somewhere to meet up with some other people. From behind someone was cringing at our action. "Chanyeol are you okay?" Amber asks noticing his action. "Yeah. I'm just fine" He lies. Of course Amber can tell something's up but she doesn't want to push it. I make my way towards where all the drinks are and grab myself a quick drink. "You should really watch yourself Sulli, You should never mess up a game that has already begun." Krstal whispers in my ear before drfting off somewhere in the crowd. What is wrong with that girl?

I walk over to the side of the dorm and notice that they have a little balcony. I make my way outside and enjoy the view. It's a little dark outside and the breeze is wondefull. All of the city's lights are on making you feel outshined. I know one day I willbe that star that will shine bright just like these but probably even brighter. "Do you mind If I come out here too?" Kai asks from behind. "Go ahead" I say as I scoot over for him to join me. "I love when it's like this a night. When all the lights just shine bright." He says. "Me too" I agree. "Is the party good?" He asks. "It's good. I just love the view of all of this." I say spreading my arms wide out aiming at the buildings. He chuckles at my response. "I saw you earlier. You looked down, Is anything wrong?" I ask. "Well I took in your words hoping that they were true but I guess some of them weren't." He says. "Krystal is upset that I didn't tell her first and that I'll be going to the training. I don't even know if she's really happy about me winning this." He says. "She's upset becuase you won it with me. You won it with me and not her" I tell him. "Ssul-" "Don't try to deny it. I know she doesn't like me and I'm actually fine it" I state. "Well if I like you then she has to like you too atleast somewhat." He says. I chuckle at his response. "If you want to believe in that, go right ahead." I say with my smile. "There it is." He says smiling. "What?" "Your smile. The one that only comes out when your really happy." He states. "I smile whenever I feel like it" I say pouting. He laughs at my pouting. I laugh at it too. He slowly walk's closer to me. I notice his cloesness and look at his eye's wondering what exactly is he doing. He places his palm on my cheeck and rubs it smoothly I look at his hand before looking back at him. "Kai-" "Don't Sulli. Just let me" He says focusing on my eyes and then my lips. He slowly starts coming closer to my face and his lips are about to reach mines. I want to stop him but then again I need to know what this is. I close my eyes being ready for whatever happens. "Kai, Sulli" Amber says as she walks in on us. As soon as Amber come's in, Kai stops what he's doing and awkwardly stand's there. I look away embarrassed about what almost happened. "Umm we were about to play a game. Do you guy's want to join becuase everybody else want's you two to come" She says nervously. "Umm sure we'll be there in a few. "Alright" Amber says before closing back the door. I immediantly make my way back towards the party. How Awkward was this?

*Authors Note*

I hope you guys enjoyed the update. Sorry for not updating the past few days, But luckily this week I'll update more often. Anticipate for the next chapter! ye :D