Chapter 31

What About Us

She guides me over near a bench nearby where were then seated at. I try not looking at her simply becuase I feel horrible from keeping this news to myself, However when I do catch a gimpse of her I notice how puffy her eyes have become. Her tears were becuase of me, Her pain was becuase of me. I was hurting her without notice. She pushes strands of hair behind her ear before beginning to fidde with her fingers. "I'm sorry" She mutters. I turn my gaze to her in wonder, Why should she be the one sorry, I'm in the wrong not her. I take her hand and wrap it in mines. "No Sulli, I'm sorry. You were right earlier, I should have told you as soon as I got the news. I'm so sorry" I apologize. "You wanted to surprise me and I ruined it. Plus, This is something that you wanted and I wasn't supportive at all. Instead of treasuring our final moments together, I was stubborn and didn't think about what I should have been doing all this time." She states. Tears begin to build up in her eyes, But she quickly takes a deep breath trying to hold it in.

"Sulli.." "Kai. No matter what I had acted like before or said, I want you to go to the company. Your an amazing dancer and deserve to be shined just like the star you are." She then cups my face with her free hand and looks into my eyes. With more tears buiding up and some about to fall any second, I begin to get a little teary eyed as well. "This oppurtunity is something that you need to accept without any hesitations or distractions. I'm not going to hold you back from such a great oppurtunity. Your going to make it big out there and meet new people and make new friends. Just like the Kai I've met and grown to love, The world will also see that too" She says as tears slide down her cheeks. I wipe them away and she pulls me in for a kiss. When it's done, I repeat her words in my head and find something not quite right.

"Sulli, I could never forget you" I confess. "And how are you so sure about that?" She asks for reassurance. "Your the love of my life. You had always been there, Every stage in my life you were there Sulli. We have so much together that it'll be impossible to forget you. I promise you Sulli, You will never be forgotten" I say as I take her in a hug. She hugs me even tighter. She breaks off the hug so she can wipe away her tears. "So what does this mean Sulli. Are we still together?" I ask. "Well you are my first love so I'm hoping yes" She says. I nod in agreement and take her in another hug.

After eating some lunch and getting less emotional, We end up taking a stroll around the park. Hand in hand we both walk aimlessly intrigued in a conversation. She laughs at a lame joke I say, and the moment she smiled I felt like everything was much better. She wasn't in pain and neither was I. I had no longer felt guilty but instead calm and relaxed. Something I only felt when I was around Sulli. Even though we both don't know what's going to happen with us in the future, Were both just living for right now. Enjoying every moment that we can together. Since it's getting a little dark out I decide to take her back to her dorm. Little rain drops begin to fall which leads Sulli and I to have a race to her dorm.

I win and begins to laugh as soon as Kai come behind a couple of seconds later. "Your pretty fast for someone who broke her leg before" He states. "I know. It was kind of struggle since my leg is beginning to ache now" I say as I rub my leg. Without a word or warning, I feel myself be lifted off my feet and holded in someone arms. Kai picks me up and walks into the dorm to place me on the couch. From the silence, I can tell that Amber isn't home. When I'm placed on the couch I feel my cheeks become a bit warm. It's not like Kai has never picked me up before but this time it was different. The way he did it without telling me and how strong his arms had felt. "You shoud get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow in the morning" He says as he walks over to the door to leave. I suddenly get up and pull his arm back. He look's back and I can feel my heart beat faster than before. "Maybe you could stay just for tonight?" I ask not daring to look at his eyes when I as him. "You want me to spend the night?" He asks back. "If you want too. If your comfortable and alright with it" I say. He nods in agreement before taking off his jacket and pacing it on the rack near the door. I turn around in confusion. I had asked him to stay over and he accepted. When I saw him about to leave I couldn't just let him walk out. I felt like I needed him, What exactly is this feeing?

As I prepare something for him too eat I can't help but wonder about what's coming up in a couple of days. In what I believe is 3 days, Kai will be leaving and I'll just be stuck here. I gimpse over at him and see how concentrated he is on the drama that is being shown on the T.V. I focus my attention back on the ramen noodles that I soon place in a bowl. Even though we had said we would be together, why does it feel as if were just going to loose eachother. Wanting the food to cool for awhile I decide to start washing the dishes. When I touch the pot that unkowingly is still boiling hot, I screech in pain. His gaze shoots over to me and rushes to me. "Are you okay" He asks. "I'm fine, Just an idiot for not realizing that the pot is still hot" I respond as I hold my finger trying to ease the pain. He takes my hand and looks at it himself. "I'm fine Kai" I say pulling back my finger. "You don't seem fine. What's going on?" Kai asks. "I know that we talked about this before but I just..." "Just what, Sulli?" "I feel as if were just seperating apart. And you leaving just proves my point" I say. He steps closer to me and doesn't make a word. Without hesitation he takes me into a kiss which turns very passionate. With a sealed gap between us and his lips roaming down to my neck and up, He makes all my worries go away. His hands lift me up but he doesnt stop planting kisses. He walks over to my room and closes the door behind him. All my worries were gone and now it was just the two of us.

*Authors Note*

OMG I finally updated! How was it? COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!! Sorry I haven't updated but I hope this was good. Soo this story will end soo but don't get sad or anything becuase I'm sure you will enjoy the rest of the story. Anticipate for the next chapters ye! :D