Chapter 5

What About Us

The night sky looks so beautiful tonight. From the schools roof balcony, the view is literally breathtaking. I found out about this place a couple of hours ago after dance class once the conversation between Luhan,Kai, and I ended. I still cant believe Kai said were "friends." Im happy about it and all but I would have never thought he would want to be my friend again. He seems like a busy type of guy, how would he have time to be my friends. Aish Sulli stop thinking too much! I look at my watch and its already 8 at night, I should head back to my dorm. I take a last good look at the beautiful night sky before making my way back down. As Im walking in the hallway near my dorm I spot Luhan who is not dressed appropiately to be outside. He's in his underwear with thank god a drobe covering his top half. But the drobe isnt tied which reveals his bare chest and of course abs. The scene is something most people would take advantage of to take a picture but thank god no one sees him. He's banging on his dorm alot, I think he got locked out or something. I make my way over to him, to avoid any further noise to embarrasse him.

"Luhan what are you doing out here like this?" I ask pointing to his clothes. "Sorry I didnt expect to get kicked out by my roommate" He says a little louder for whoever is on the other end of the door to hear. "Who is your roommate anyways?" I ask curiously. "Chanyeol" he simply answers. My eyes grow wide once I hear the name. Theirs only one Chanyeol enrolled here, and he is one of the nicest guys I know. I bang on the door hard out of frustration. "Your not getting in so stop trying" He says from the other side. "Chanyeol you better open this door right now." I say loudly. He opens it immediantly once he recognizes my voice. "Sulli, hey what's going on?" he says cooly once he opens the door. Luhan gives him the are you kidding me glare before saying "You kicked me out of my room!" "What? No I didnt, Luhan get right in here" Chanyeol lies as he drags Luhan back into the room. "Sorry for disturbing you Sulli" Chanyeol apologizes. Im really confused on what just happened. "Just be more nice to him for me, Please" I say. "Your wish is my command" he says with that signature smile on his face. I say goodnight before making my way back to my dorm. When I get there I see Krystal standing outside of Kai's dorm. Damn, trouble is about to happen.

I walk to the front of my door avoiding eye contact from Krystal. She notices my presence and her evil smirk makes it way on her face. "You just dont know how to stay away do you?" she says with the sam smirk on her face. "Exscuse me but this is my dorm. Last time I checked you lived farther down the hallway." Her smirk turns into a plain face. I can feel the anger boiling inside of her. She hates being proved wrong. "When will you realize that your not wanted here?" she says a little louder than before. "I came here and they accepted me. That must mean Im wanted here." I say before making my way inside the dorm and closing the door on her face before she can say anything else. That girl seriously needs to check herself. As soon as Im in the house I take a nice shower and then return to my comfty bed. In bed I start to think to myself a million of different things. But the top question in my mind is, who will be my partner tomorrow? Only time will tell.

The next morning I awake to the sound of Amber's singing in the shower. Thank god she woke me up early, I would hate to be late for class. I realize the song she is singing is F(x)-Beautiful Goodbye. As I'm getting ready I sing silently along with her. She has a nice voice, It's cool to see her with so many different talents. As soon as I hear the shower go off and her voice stop singing I act like I heard nothing. She comes out shocked that I was awake. "Sulli, how long have you been awake?" she asks nervously. "Umm I just woke up." I answer simply. She sighs in relief. "You have a nice voice." I add on. "Sulli!" she says loudly out of embarrassement. I laugh at her reaction. "Dont be so shy, You sounded really good" "Thanks Sulli." she says before making her way to her room to get dressed. As soon as Im done ating my breakfeast I head straight towards my first class. For Vocal Prep the class went by fast. It was actaully very funny. Luhan is one of the few boys in this class and girls just cant stop falling for his charms. Everytime he was done singing a piece all the girls would applaud for him except for Krystal and me. I would only laugh at the girls reaction and just show a good thumbs up. After class Luhan and I walked together to the Dance Studio. When we got there the whole class was in a crowd over something. The list must have been put up showing who are partners are. Most people were happy about their partners except for one person. Krystal. From over hearing her complaing to the teacher about how unfair the list was Im guessing she didnt get paired up with Kai. I make my way through the crowd and look on the paper to see who I was paired with. My eyes grow big at what lies on the paper. Im paired up with Kai. How is that possible? Compare to him, I cant even dance. When I wished for being paired up with someone good, I never meant too good.

*Authors Note*

Kai and Sulli are partners, Yay! How was the chapter? Does anybody else get a happy feeling but yet scared feeling of this. If so, believe me your not the only one. And did you notice how Chanyeol acted like nothing ever happened when Sulli shown up infront of his door. I sense some type of feelings coming up from one of the characters. And Luhan showed his abs! Now thats a sight I would love to see. Please anticipate for the upcoming chapters. ye :D