Chapter 29

What About Us

I scurry to my dorm right away in search for an outfit for tonight. Throughout all my classes I just couldn't stop thinking about our date and wondering what Kai had to surprise me with. Other than that, I can't believe were actually going on a date. It's been awhile since we got to have any time to ourselves. With homework,classes, and even friends, Time for just the two of us has been very limited. I really do hope that tonight is a night to remember, a night that I can just be in his precense without having to worry or think about anything else. Tonight is just about the two of us.

As soon as I reach my room, I head staright towards the closet and begin rummaging through everything. Over the past couple of months, my closet space has gotten very little with all the shopping sprees Amber and I have been doing. There's seriously no space for anything, I'm surprised my closet hasn't burst yet with everything placed in there. Amber walks in on me searching through my closet when she notices all the clothes being thrown on the floor and around the room. "Are you angry or something?" She asks as she lifts up clothes to make a path towards me. "A little bit" I say as I go throuch countless of hanging clothes within seconds denying to wear them. "Seriously, there is nothing in her for me to wear!" I yell angrily as I throw more clothes out. "Stop Sulli. Just put the clothes down" She says with her hands up as in surrender. I drop them out of my grip as I pout. "Let me find something for you to wear while you clean up this mess" She says as she looks around the room in bewilderment. "Fine" I say as I startplacing hangers on clothes. "When did you start having so many clothes?". "Well, thanks to you my closet had an upgrade". She smiles lightly as she places out a light toned red mini dress that doesn reveal too much skin. "Thats actually pretty cute" I say in surprise. She makes a slight smirk and places it hanging on the back of my door. "Go start getting ready for tonight, I'll clean this mess up" She says as she starts helping out. "Amber, Don't do that, I'll finish" I say to only get denied. "I have nothing else to do anyways, Just go" She says motioning me out the room and into the bathroom.

After I'm finished bathing and dressed, I start to apply some light makeup and get started on my hair. I've been to lazy to cut it so the length has gotten longer. It used to stop at my shoulders now its probably 2 inches longer. I place it in a sort of neat bun, which fails becuase strands of hair keep falling out. It kind of adds a nice effect to my hair since it looks somewhat good. Irritated already I leave it that way and contine touching up anything that looks to wierd too me. Just as I'm adding a little more lip gloss, Amber comes in and tells me Kai is here to leave. When I walk into the living room to meet him, his eyes do a quick look from head to toe and he smiles. "You look perfect" He says as he kisses me on the cheek. "Yeah, get out and do that else where. Have fun!" Amber says as she pushes us out the door. Kai laughs at her action and grabs my hand and leads me towards the location. As were walking I notice his somewhat casual attire. He's wearing a white long sleeve with some regular jeans and a black jacket. I kind of feel a bit overdressed but try not thinking on it too much. We walk down the long hallways and I feel like I know this path already. We go into one of the back staircases that lead to the roof.

When we reach the roof I gasp at the sight infront of me. Theirs lights surrounding the whole roof and rose petals nicely scattered on the floor. Theirs a table for two with food already served and glasses filled with wine. Kai had really went all out for this date. This date is already perfect and it's only the beginning. "Is it good?" He asks as he rubs his nape. "I didn't want to overdue it but then again it's for you" He says shyly. "It's really perfect" I say over filled with joy already. "I'm glad you like it" He says happily. Before he can say another word I pull him in for a kiss. He replies quickly when he holds me by my waist quickly. I break it off once I run out of breath. He escorts me to the table and seats me before sitting down himself. It was traditional korean food already cooked and served. As we eat we converstate on everything, even the littles of things. Jokes are made, compliments are exchanged, everything seems so perfect. I realize that this whole date also had another reasoning behind it. "So, what did you have to tell me?" I ask just realizing at the moment about him earlier having to say something. He stops cutting his meat and looks at me, "Oh yeah" He says a bit silently. He wipes his hands with a napkin before taking a gulp of some of the wine in his glass. I smile at how cutely shy he's acting. Whatever he has to say can't be that bad for him to start being so shy. "C'mon, tell me oppa" I say as I take a bite of my meat. "Well. Sulli, I'm leaving" He says looking at me straight into the eyes. I almost choke on my meat when I hear those words. I swallow it fully which was a stuggle after hearing his words. "What?" I ask a bit tooken off. Yeah, this date that was just perfect just took a curveball.

*Authors Note*

I updated, so how was it? I know the chapter is short but I finally got to update so Yay! Is this chapter leaving you wondering about Kai leaving? Comment please anything you think or would like to share. Some of you may be confused but dont fret, In the next chapter i'm sure you'll understand what just happened..Or atleast I think so. Please comment, it's one of the few things that help me know if I'm doing alright or not. Anticipate for the next chapter! ye :D