Chapter 3

What About Us

After that whole incident that happened between Kai,Krystal,and I, I've been avoiding both of them. It's been a week since I've seen or heard from them. Ever since I came here, All I've done is hide and run away. I shouldnt be doing this, but it feels right at the moment. Amber tells me that Kai wonders where I am and asks for me. Of course, as the great best friend she is, she lies for me. I want to see him but then I wouldnt want Krystal to get the wrong impression. But then again should I really care about her feelings? She didnt even apologize for bruising my arm. Should I just stop avoiding them. Aish Sulli make up your mind.

Once Vocal Prep class finishes, I head back to my dorm to get my more comfortable and dancing type of shoes. When I arrive infront of the door, Kai's door opens to reveal him leaving. Once he see's me he stops from leaving and instead heaves out a sigh. "I've been looking for you everywhere" he says. "Why?" I ask as I stare into his eyes. He gulps before answering "Im sorry about the whole Krystal thing, She may have a short temper but she is a good person at heart." I give him a confused look before saying "Shouldn't she be apologizing to me and not you?" Silence fills the air. I start feeling bad for the guy. He's trying to apoligize and I just shut him down. Aish Sulli something is seriously wrong with you. "Alright...I accept your apology." I manage to say. The mood goes back to normal. "So, are you to alright? I mean are things still good between you two?" I ask. He stays queit for a little bit. "Im sorry if Im invading your privacy, I shouldn't have asked that." I say. He smiles before saying "No its not that, I honestly dont know what's going on between us. Im guessing she is still mad at me since shes been distant lately." "Oh." It gets silent again. "So aren't you supposed to be heading to dance class?" He asks. "Oh yeah" I answer as I begin to remember why I came to my dorm for the first place. "Want to go with me?" He nervously asks. "I dont think that would be a good idea. If Krystal saw you with me she would probably get the wrong impression again." I state. He nods in agreement before heading off. Once I change my shoes I rush to class.

In class I meet up with Amber again and to my surprise Chanyeol. Supposedly he transferred to this class becuase sculpting wasnt his thing. The dance instructor begins discussing what types of steps would be involved in the dance. While I'm trying to pay attention to what he is saying right next to me Chanyeol is busy eyeing something out. I give hime the "pay attention" glare but im not sure he even noticed. I look ober to where his eyes are and see exactly what he's eyeing out. Krystal comes walking into the class late and doesnt even get scolded. The teacher notices her and announces that she would be joining the class. Not only do I have to deal with her in Vocal prep but now dance. Uhh I hate the way things are turning out. The class gets back to paying full attention until were assighned to begin our stretching. Me Amber and Chanyeol head off to one of the corners of the room and begin our stretching. "So Channie, were you eyeing that Krystal out?" Amber asks suspicially. "No" Chanyeol lies. I chuckle at his lie and he smiles in return. "Chanyeol, you do know she has a boyfriend right?" "I know, but if she likes what she see's then there is no problem." Amber smacks his arm hard at his comment. "Ouch" he yelps. "Boys like you are the reason girls dont trust men" Amber states. "I think thats your own opinion. Girls fall in love with me at first sight." Chanyeol says happily. "They obviously must be blind" Amber mutters. I laugh at their conversation. Unknowingly I flash my eye smile which makes Chanyeol and someone else blush a little. From afar Kai was watching me and the others talk. When I laughed and smiled he gulped and bushed a little. His attentiong goes back to be fixatted on Krystal when she starts complaining again. "Sulli am I really that funny to you?" Chanyeol happily asks. "Yes, both of you are." I manage to say without laughing. A smile takes over his face. Amber hugs me and warns me to not give too many compliments to Chanyeol, so that he wont get stuck up.

The teacher start announcing that this jazz dance wont be a whole full group dance but a partner dance. Most of the students clap while me and Amber both are shocked at what he said. The catch is that we will all have to dane seperately and then be choosen who our partner is. Basically our partner is someone that dances at the same pace as you. He begins to teach the choreography for the dance. After what feels like an hour Im all sweaty but I still do strong movements. Im caught up with the beat in the song as my feet swift across the floor to the melody. Everybody looks exhausted but still try their hardest while doing all the correct moves. Once class ends the teacher announces that tommorrow we will indivisually dance and get assighned partners. Me and Amber head back to the dorm to wash up and get something to eat. Once were inside the house I take a quick shower first and then make some ramen noodels for the both of us. We happily eat the noodles together and talk about random stuff. After the meal Amber goes to take a quick nap while I just wash all the dishes. Once Im done with the dishes I head back to the Dance Studio to practice my moves. Yournot supposed to be in here without supervision but nobody comes here until 8 to clean the room. The music begins to play and thats when my body synchronize with the beat. I make sharp moves and then spin around to see a surprised guest. I scream a little when I see Kai just standing at the door watching me. How could I have not seen him through the mirror. "Im sorry if I scared you" He says. I nod and try to catch my breath. "Your really good!" he says with a smile. I give hime a thanking smile before asking "What exactly are you doing here?" " I would of have asked you the same thing, But I saw just how good you were doing." "How long were you standing there?" I ask feeling embarrassed. "Long enough to see how good of a dancer you are." he answers. I thank him again. "Im actaully here to practice too, I want to make sure my moves are flawless." He says. "Oh here you can dance, I was just about to leave" I say as I make my way towards the door. "Sulli, you dont have to leave. Stay." he says. I awkwardly stand there not knowing if I should contine dancing or leave. "Just atleast stay until I finish my dance, Give me some feedback." he says as he begins to play the music. I take a seat on the floor and watch how his body matches perfectly with the beat of the song. All of his movements are flawless. Once the song ends I give him a big round of applause. "That was really good." I compliment him. He bows down before taking a sip of his water bottle. "Well I'll see you tommorrow then." I say as I bid my goodbyes. "Wait" he says loudly. I turn back and stare at him waiting for his response. He looks like he wanted to say something important but then says "GoodLuck." I flash my eyesmile and say "You too" before leaving. I left the room with confidence, while someone else left with a confused mind.

*Authors Note*

Was this chapter good? I wonder who will be partnered up together. Please anticipate. ye :D