Chapter 28

What About Us

I walk down the long hallway, walk pass the people who are still talking about what happened at last night's party. Usually in movies, the gossip would be about someone getting too drunk or someone doing the most unthinkable thing ever. Not in this lifetime. All talk was about the brawl Kai and Chanyeol had. People look at me as I walk pass them and then go straight into talking about what happened the other night. "I can't believe they fought over her?" One girls say's in disbelief. "Boy's usually go for the sad cased ones" Her friend responds with a light chuckle. "Sad case". Her words sting like a bee, But I continue walking to avoid traffic in the crowded hallway. When I enter my first class, all heads stop and stare towards my direction. Whispers and murmurrs begin to fill the once almost silent room. I scan the room and luckily find someone who I can be with that wont be someone to also gossip.

I take my seat next to Amber whose got her head in a book. I tap her shoulder lightly and she greets me with a hug. Other girls behind our seats look at Amber with pity for sitting next to me. Amber shoots them a cold glare causing them to look else where. "So I'm guessing you heard about all the gossip regarding last night, right?" She asks with a small grin trying to lighten the mood. I nod sadly. Being part of one of the many gossips in this school was never my intention. "Dont worry about it too much. All of this will blow over in the next couple of weeks or so" She advises me. "I hope so" I add on. My eyes gaze over her realizing some wet spots on her sweater sleave. She catches my gaze and responds, "It's Chanyeol". "Is he doing alright?" I ask slightly awkwardly. "Well, the girl he likes doesn't have the same feeling for him so I don't think he's doing that well. And might I add, He's getting quite a reputation at this school." She states. "How come?" I ask confused. "Sulli, He was chasing after a girl that was already taken. To girls that's a douche, To guy's that means he has some balls" She answers. "I guess that's goo, right?" I ask trying to see something positive. Amber only laughs and goes back to reading her book.

She bangs on the door repeatedly until a hoarse scream is made at her. "If you keep banging, I will call security!" He yells out of frustration. "Call all you want, I won't leave until you open this door!" She yells back. "No thankyou Krystal, Your not wanted anymore!" He yells aloud. "Oh shut up and open the door!" She yells back. "No!" He retorts back. "Seriously, your acting like a huge dumb baby. Just open the door so that we can talk. Please Chanyeol" She says no longer yelling but now with a more serious yet calmer tone. Silence is made. The door is suddenly unlocked and Chanyeol's head pops out from inside. "I know that I have alot of explaining to do and I would like to talk privately regarding such matters" She says more calm. Somehow when he looked into her eye and she told him that, his sudden thought was too just let her in. In fact, he didn't mind if she stayed as long as she wants. Somehow she had a way of making Chanyeol think such things and feel such a way. The one and only Krystal Jung who was known for being so annoying had a way to reach him somehow and someway. He steps aside allowing her to walk in. She takes a seat on the couch and pats for him to sit next to her. He walks over and sits on the couch across from her. She smiles at his action.

"So your missing class to relax in all day?" She asks with a smirk. "Lets not stray away from the topic were supposed to be talking about. Tell me Krystal, Talk" He says as he slouches on the couch. "Well, about yesterday. Our plan didn't go as planned, had it?" She asks already knowing the answer. "Damn right it didn't. What the hell were you thinking last night when you decided to start get all flirty with Kai?" He asks upset. "Thing's just happened" She simply answers. "Thing's just happened?" He says in disbelief. "YOU made up a plan that you can't even follow on with. We were supposed to get them apart and then confess. You told Kai right there and signaled me to go off with Sulli somewhere. Everything went wrong Krystal and your not even slightly bothered by it" He states disturbed. "We can fix this, Theirs always a plan B" She says as she pushes some of her hair behind her shoulder. He suddenly gets up in frustartion. "No Krystal there is no Plan B! I've been used by you too many times and I'm sick of it!" He yells at her. Krystal's a bit taken aback by his words. "At first, I really thought that you wanted to help and that I was actually going to hang out with the real Krystal and not the cold hearted one. I thought that maybe you weren't using me for your own selfish needs for Kai and to destroy his relationship with Sulli. I was wrong. You fooled me twice Krystal, but I wont be getting fooled for a third time." He says. Tears begin to swell up in her eyes. She takes in a deep breath trying to keep herself calm but knowing that this won't last long until she bursts out in tears. "I'm not going to lie that I had at first wanted you to get back at Kai, I'll admit that. But I was also being my true self around you, You were a friend that I felt comfortable around and somehow I didn't have to show my cold side too. However, I guess that's not real enough for you. But just know one thing here Chanyeol, You knew what you were getting yourself into when you agreed to help me" She says as a tear slides down her cheeck and makes her way out the dorm slamming the door behind her. After she leaves, Somehow all Chanyeol wanted to do was call her to come back.

Amber and I walk side by side to our dorm laughing over that one funny show that came on last night. As were walking, I'm so caught up in our conversation that I don't even realize that Kai comes from behind and back hugs me. I plant a kiss on his cheeck as he says hey to Amber. "I'll catch up with you two later" Amber says as she continues walking on. Some of the students stare and continue walking on as they start talking. I stand there uncomfortably and Kai notices it too quickly. He grabs hold of my hand and says "Don't listen to what the other people say. If it starts bothering you too much just tell me." I smile seeing how kind he's being. It's not as if he's not kind before but this time it's just a really cute kind of kind. "What exactly would you do about it, fight someone?" I say jokingly which he doesn't take too well. He looks away avoiding my gaze. "I'm just joking Kai, don't get mad please" I plead trying not to ruin the perfect moment we just had before. "No worries" He says calming me down. I release a deep sigh. "Before you get to class, I actually wanted to ask you something?" He says with a more serious tone. "Sure, what's up?" I ask cooly. "Well I was thinking that since we've been busy with school we rarely get time to be together that much anymore. Maybe tommorrow we can finally go on a date and talk about some few thing's." He says with a very inviting smirk. A smile creeps up on my face and I can't help but nod in anticipation. "Okay, so tommorrow around 7 I will stop by and we'll go out" He says. "Wait, where?" I ask curious yet still excited. "Its a surprise" He simply responds. I pout blowing up my cheecks. "You know I hate surprises Kai" I say crossign my arms. He takes my hands and entwines it with his. "I'm sure youll be satisfied with my surprises. C'mon let me take you to your class" He says as he walks me.

Once Kai is done dropping me off at class he meet's up with Luhan who is waiting by the door. "Are you ready, you know we can't be late" Luhan says as he rushes towards the campus door. "What's taking you so long anyway's" Luhan asks as he speed walks out the school. "I just wanted to take Sulli to class" He responds as he runs to catc up with Luhan. "You haven't told her yet, have you?" Luhan asks with a concerned look. "Not yet, Tommorrow I will. I can't keep it to myself forever" He says as he digs his hands in his pocket. "Good luck, man" Luhan says as he slaps Kai on the back. "I'll need it" Kai says to himself.

*Authors Note*

Yay Update. Comment,Comment,Comment please! So aside from school, I'm actaully preparing for another story to come. So that means I will be writing this story and writing another one around the same time. I hope you guy's enjoyed the chapter. Stay tuned my lovely readers and anticipate for the next chapter Boo Bye! :D