Chapter 10

What About Us

"Earth to Sulli" Amber says as she waves her hand in my face trying to catch my attention. Damn, I wasn't paying attention again. "Sorry Amber, I've just been out of it alot recently." I respond back. She turns her attention back to doing the laundry. Were both in the laundry mat today at the campus to well do laundry. "I know that the whole Kai thing is still bothering you but Sulli, You need to talk to him about this." She says as she folds some of the clothes. I start helping her with folding. "I know that Amber. But what am I supposed to say? Hey Kai, Last night did you try to kiss me even though you have the devil as a girlfriend." Amber laughs at my response. "You could be straightforward like that if you want him to not be your friend." "Amber your advice always helps me. What do I say? What do I do?" She stops what she is doing and makes me look at her with her hands. "You need to first take in a deep breath. Now all you have to do is just talk to him. Find out about how he feel about the incident." Amber advises. I take in her words. "Thank you so much Amber" I say as I wrap her into a hug. "Now help me with these clothes" She demands. Of course, I do as she says. But can I really use her advice?

After we were done doing laundry I decided to take some time to go out and explore the campus. Today isn't as rainy as the other days. I end up making my way near the Park. I cant believe this school actually has their own park. The whole campus is literally like a little town. When I reach the park, I see that alot of people decided to come out today. As I'm walking around I spot them. Krystal and Kai. I'm supposing they decided to have a picnic because their sitting under a tree with some food surrounding them. She looks so happy while he looks like he's in some lost thought. I decide to take a seat on a bench nearby. The view of the park is so relaxing. "Hey Sulli" Luhan happily greets. "Oh Hey Lulu" I greet him. Yeah were kind of close like that so I gave him that nickname. "Can you not call me that in public?" He asks embarrassingly. I pout "You don't like your name?" "Of course I like it, Just when your saying it to me not in front of a whole bunch of people" He states. I pat the space next to me signaling him to take a seat. He sits down.

"So what brought you to the park?" I ask. "Well Chanyeol really wanted to get out the house today so I brought him here." He answers. "Oh Chanyeol's here, I wonder where he is exactly right now." I say looking around for him. "He's most likely getting ice cream or something" Luhan says. "So what are you doing here Sulli?" "Well I just really needed to get some air. Not many people get to go out because of the weather." I say. "True" He agrees. From afar Chanyeol sees me and makes his way towards where I am. "Sulli!" He says as he gets closer. "Hey Channie" I greet him back. His eyes shift to Luhan. "Luhan what are you doing here?" He asks curiously. "I've been waiting for you. You left me as soon as we entered the park" Luhan states. "I don't remember that." He lies. I notice something weird is going on between these two. "Whatever Luhan, I think your going crazy." Chanyeol says. "Now I need to go get some air. See you later Sulli" Luhan says before getting up and making his way somewhere. Chanyeoll quickly takes the seat in which Luhan was sitting in before. "So Sulli, What's up? You look so down" He asks. "Nothing." I lie. "Don't lie Sulli. Tell me what's going on." He says as he waits for my response. I smile at my thought. My eyes looks to his "You know Chanyeol, You always could tell what I was feeling. Your always there for me and know how to lighten up my mood. Thank You" I say as I give him a hug. His huge signature smile makes its way across his face. "Gosh Channie you look too cute. Don't your cheeks hurt from that smile?" I ask as I smile along with him. "Of course not. It is my signature smile." He says. After he says that I begin to poke his cheeks and pinch them. While Chanyeol laughs at my constant humor of his cheeks, I would laugh at how bigger his smile would get. From afar, the view of me and Chanyeol was not so pleasing to their eyes.

After a nice day in the park I decided to make my way back to my dorm. When I get there I see Kai standing outside my door. "Hey Kai" I greet him awkwardly. He waves to me. "So what brought you here?" I ask. "I just needed to talk to you about something." He says as he rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah I actually have something to ask you too." I say as I walk slowly closer to him. "Oh, You can ask first" He says. "Well It's actually about last night" I start off. "It's the same for me" He says. "Umm what exactly happened last night?" I ask out of curiosity. "I'm not sure. I know we were just hanging out and then because of me you fell." I nod in understanding. "So nothing happened right?" I ask making sure. "Yeah" He replies. I laugh it off. That was such a wrong move, now it's all awkward. "So were still good?" He asks. "Of course" I answer with my reassuring smile. "So I'll see you around then." He says. "Yeah" I say. He walks to his door and is about to open it. As I'm about to open my door he calls out for me. "Wait Sulli" He says. I stop from opening the door and face him. He walks closer to me actually a bit too close. "Kai what are you doing?" I ask looking into his eyes. His eyes are locked on mines. He pushes a strand of hair away from my face before leaning his face closer and closer to mines. I don't know what to do. A million of things are running through my head right now. His lips are now only a few inches away from mines. Before he can close the gap between us, Amber opens the door and see's the scene that was just about to take place. He instantly retracts from his action. I'm a bit speechless about what almost just happened too. "Goodnight Sulli" he says before making his way into his dorm. Amber's face is shocked. "Sulli you have alot of explaining to do" She says before dragging me inside the dorm.