Chapter 12

What About Us

"Bravo Sulli" Chanyeol says smiling wide and appluasing. I bow down in honor. "I had no idea your rapping skill's were that good" He compliments. "You did teach me some stuff here and there, so it's all thanks to you" I reply back. "Why aren't you in my rapping class?" He asks confused. "Channie you already know that rapping isn't exactly my thing. Singing is good too,I actually heard that your good at it too." I reply back. "Who told you that I could sing?" He embarrassedly asks. "A little birdy told me" I say making him start to think. "Is this birdy smaller than me, a great dancer, and is my roommate?" "I will never tell" I whipser to him. "That's it Sulli, your going to get it!" He warn me. That's when he begins to tickle me and thats when I run over to his couch in his dorm. I hide behind it but then he picks me up and tickles me at the same time. I pinch his side which makes him drop me on the couch, thank god the couch has cussion. He then begins to start tickling me on the couch. From the laughter being filled within the room, we didnt even hear the door open. "Sulli" Luhan calls my name. Chanyeol stops tickling me and looks up to see that Luhan came home. From behind Luhan Kai walks in and see's the scene infront of him. I can sense an awkward atmosphere. "Sulli, I was wondering where you were. Are we still up for practice now?" Kai asks as he digs his hands in his pocket. I look at my watch and realize that it is time for us to go practice. "I'll see you later Chanyeol. Bye Luhan." I say as I walk out of the dorm with Kai.

So it' been a couple of weeks since the whole incident with me and Kai. But were both totally over the whole thing, Were still bestfriends. As were practicing the steps to our dance, I realize how unfocused Kai is. I wonder what's going on in that head of his. Once the song end's I decide that we need to take a little break. He goes off to his bag and gets out his water and towel. I sit down on the floor and just take a breather. My eyes watch his movements. He seems so out of it. "Kai" I say aloud, his attention quickly focuses on me. I pat the space next to me signaling for him to sit down. "Hey What's going on?" I ask worried. "What do you mean?" He asks. "You seem so out of it." I respond. "I'm just a little stressed over school work and other things" He replies looking down. I take a moment to think about how to help him. A grin makes it way on my face. I get up from sitting and walk over to the door. His eyes follow my foot steps. "Well, lets go get stress-free" I offer. He smiles and gets up. Before we walk out the door he grabs our stuff and we make our way to our dorms to change. After that we head to the location.

Music fills the room. Tons of people are roaming around the place looking for where they'll go next. Kid's are winning games, others are losing. The aroma of all the food being cooked fills the air. The word "Fun" perfectly describes this place. Once we enter the place, I can already sense Kai's excitement growing. "Sulli, how did you know that there was an Arcade around here?" He asks smiling. "You don't want to be completly bored going to school, right?" I ask. A nod is what he responds with. We buy the coin that we need for the games and get straight to playing. Competetive is what we both are. Every game we would play, our competetive side would come out. After playing alot of the machine games, we see one game that catches our attention. It big lights it reads "Dance Dance Revolution.' We both look at eachother and nod in agreement to go play that game. "Dont worry I wont make this hard on you" He says. I laugh at his statement. "I think it's the other way. I won't make this hard on you." I reply back with my smirk. He laughs and then presses start. Once the music starts we litterally synchronize with the moves being displayed on the screen. Our movements synchronize with each others which cuase other people to take notice of us. Within only 3 minutes of the game, a whole crowd is already cheering who they think will win. Everybody is cheering and clapping on the both if us. In only a matter of seconds the ong will finish in which will determine the winner. 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3- The game shuts off. From the amount of people that were surrounding us someone must have moved the plug on accident. Me and Kai both laugh it off and decided to start heading out.

"You were really good back there" He compliments me as were walking our way home. "You were really good too." I respond back. HE thank me for the compliment. The night sky looks really pretty tonight. I rub my arms trying to keep myelf warm. It has been pretty windy lately. He notices my action and insatntly takes off hi sweater and wraps it around me. I'm really surprised by his action. "Thankyou" I stammer out feeling myself already blush. He digs his hands in his pocket. It gets queit once again. "So who do you think won?" He asks trying to make the atmosphere back to normal. "I dont know. Most of your moves were on point, so you probably won" I answer. "No. I think it was you. All your moves were amazing, seriously" He says. "Thanks" I reply back. "Oh my god!" I say aloud as I stop in my tracks. He stops too and worriedly asks "What's wrong?" I look at him in the eyes. "Tommorrow is the performance." He sighs in relief. "Sulli, you scared me there for a second." He drags me along to keep walking. "Do you think that we'll do good?" I ask. "IM completely sure we'll do great" He states lighting up the mood. "I do hope so" I whisper to myself. Rustling noises are made and not many street lights are on that are really bright. I walk now a bit more closer to Kai. He notice how close I've gotten. "Don't tell me your scared" He says. "I am not" I lie. He chuckles at my response. On purpose he steps on a leave that makes a loud crunch. I jump a little at the sound of it. Anything in the dark scares me, litteraly anything. "Aww I guess you haven't changed alot since back then" He says rubbing my hair as if I'm a pet. I punch him in the side and yell at him telling him to stop his nonsense. "Don't get too loud, Someone might come and get you." He warns me. I immediantly stay shut. He chuckle at my action. While were walking he starts feeling bad a little while later. He entwines his hands with mines. Now I'm definantly shocked and surprised at his action. He keeps looking forward not daring to look at me in the eye. I guess this is all a bit wierd for him too, since were not going out. We soon reach the campus and he then immediantly let's go of my hand. Later on we reach the dorm and see an upset Krystal waiting at his door.

"Don't tell me you two were together?" She asks irritatedly. "Krystal what are you doing here?" He asks calmly. "Do you know how late it is? It's already 11, what were you doing?" She asks dodging his question. He begins to sigh, I think he know where this converation is leading too. I take this as my sighn to leave. "Goodnight Kai, Goodnight Krytal" I say as I walk into my dorm. He waves goodbye and she flashes her fake smile. From inside my dorm you can hear their arguement going on. That's not a good way to end the night.

*Author's Note*

So how was this chapter? Sorry for not updating the past days, I've been busy with personal stuff. So I hope you guys are enjoying this story, I really do try hard to keep you guys interested. Anticipate for the next chapter, Something is coming your way. ye :D