Chapter 6

What About Us

"Amber what am I supposed to do?" I ask her for the fourth time today. We just got back to our dorm from Dance class. After finding out about our partners and everything I've been stressing out for the last 30 minutes. "Sulli, Stop stressing yourself over this. If him being your partner is really a big deal then talk to the teacher about it." she suggests. I take in her advice and try to relax myself. "Your lucky Ssul, Atleast your own cousin isnt your partner." I laugh at her statement. "Amber, Chanyeol is a good dancer. You guys match each other." She sighs in agreement. "So did you see Krystal's face when she found out you and Kai were partners. It was hilarious" Amber says with a smile on her face. "I heard her arguing with the teacher about it, But she did seem pretty mad." I say laughing at the thought. "Kai looked alright with the partners list, you should be too." She concludes. My smile fades away bit by bit into a serious face. "Really, about Kai being alright with it?" I ask curiously. "Yeah, I'm guessing since you guys are friends it's not a big deal for him." She says. Her eyes shift to mines before saying "Are you alright with being his friend?" I nod in approval. "I bet your more than just happy about this" She says with a smile on her face as she tickles my side. "Thats not it. Plus Amber you know thats my tickle spot." I say through my laughter. "I bet Kai knew it was your tickle spot too." She adds in with laughter. "Thats it your so dead" I say before I start tickling her back. We both end up on our couch tickling and laughing aloud.

From outside the door someone was listening to the conversation. "Kai, what are you doing?' Luhan asks as he spots him outside the door. "I was just going to knock?" He lies. "Kai you've been standing here for atleast 10 minutes. What's going on?" Luhan asks again. "Exscuse me Luhan, but you do know I live right here too." He says pointing to the door next door. "And do you know I live a little farther down the hall,where I noticed you standing patiently outside the door." He answers. Luhan then starts to laugh "Im just playing with you Kai, dont take it too seriously." Kai laughs too and then stares awkwardly at the floor. "So what are you really doing here?" Luhan asks seriously. "Well Krystal's pretty upset about the whole partner thing, So I was going to see if she wanted to switch." "Oh thank god, I would like to have Sulli as a partner, Krystal is too much for me." Luhan states. "Wait, Your Krystal's partner?" Kai asks. "Yeah, I thought she told you." Luhan says. "No she didnt." Kai says doubtly. "Well, I'm more than happy if you decide to switch partners." Luhan says before making his way back to his own dorm. Kai is left there in a deep thought when suddenly the door opens revealing Sulli in her pink pajamas.

"Kai what are you doing here?" I ask confusedly. He snaps out of his deep thought and realizes that I opened the door. "Oh, I was wondering....I was wondering If you were alright with being my partner?" he stutters out. I notice the stuttering and realize that he must be nervous or something. "I think the real question is if your alright with us being partners? I know Krystal can get a little upset when your with someone else rather than her." I say. He chuckles at my response. "She can be at times. And I think being partners is better." He states. Im shocked at what he said. He still wants to be partners even though he has the oppurtunity to change to be with his girlfriend. Thats different. "Okay. Im looking forward to seeing you later partner." I say shyly blushing a bit. Aish why am I blushing? "Alright I'll see you tommorrow then." He says with a smile before leaving. As soon as I close the door I start to think to myself about what just happened. And why would I blush, It's not like I like him more than a friend. No I dont, like him. He has a girlfriend Sulli, bbe respectfull. I dont even know him that much. All this thinking is making my head hurt, I need to rest.

*Authors Note*

I know it was a short update but I think I might update again today. And did you notice how Kai wanted to still be partners? I wonder what's up with him. And Sulli is having some sort of feeling, But who knows what for. Anticipate for the next chapter, and please comment.