Chapter 22

What About Us

"Kai what did you call me all the way over here for?" Luhan asks impatiently as he sit's on the couch in Kai's dorm. Kai keep's silent. When he does try to speak no word's come out of his mouth. "I-I-I" He stutter's on his word's. Luhan can only let a sigh out in dissapointment. "Does what you have to tell me have anything to do with Sulli?" Luhan asks. Kai slowly nod's his head. Somehow Luhan always had a way fo finding out what's on your mind. You could never tell how he did it, but somehown he did it. "I think I know where this conversation is heading. But before I can say anything, I need you to tell me exactly what are you saying or may I say confessing?" Luhan states. Kai gulp's nervously. Again as before, he want's to say something yet the word's won't come out. "I guess I cam here for no reason then" Luhan say's as he get;s off the couch and head's toward the door. "I like Sulli" Kai confesses before Luhan can walk out the room. He is even surprised at his own word's but happy they finally came out. Luhan smiles in satisfaction. One way or another Luhan alway's had a way of getting something off your chest. Just one way or another.

The nice breeze outside feel's amazing. Fall is coming and everyobdy is looking forward to it. Student's spend more of their time outside enjoying the nature life. Most people tend to go the park on these type of day's to connect with the earth, I did this. I sit under a nice big tree with it's brache's flowing freely above me protecting me from the world. If only they could protect me from my work that is due in a couple of day's. "Seohyun, I just don't understand this" I say referring to the math homework given by one of the professor's. "Look, I have to go on my shift at work. I'll help you with this later" She say's as she rushe's to put her stuff in her bag. "Call me after work so we can catch up or we'll meet up later" She says giving me a nice smile. Seohyun is alway's so nice to me, she's one of the kindest and calmest people I know. "You did really good today Sulli. Before you know it, all of this work will seem so much easier to you" She says giving me an reassuring smile. I thank her before she rushe's out the park. I pile up all my paper's together in a neat pack and then sit with my leg's crossed on the ground. One thing that was really good that happened to me was that I finally finished most of my paper's. I only have a few paper's left until I can finally be finished with all this extra work. I sigh out loud thinking of how much work I just completed in the last couple of hours. From across from where I'm sitting, I notice that the tree bark look's pretty old. This tree must have been here for a very long time.

My gaze is focused on the tree right now that I don't even notice someone standind patiently infront of me trying to cath my attenion. He clear's is throat which catche's my attention real quick. I blush out of embarrassement. "I'm sorry I didn't see you there. Come and sit" I say patting to the space right next to me. He take's my offer and sit's right next to me. "So, what are you doing here?" He asks. "Well I was just finishing up on my work that's due in a couple of weeks" I say as I point to the pile of paper's next to me. He nods at my answer. I focus my attention back to the view infront of me. The view of the nice ligt sky lighten's the mood and the amazing breeze make's everything feel so much better. While I'm paying attention to the view infront of me, He has the oppurtunity to admire my side view. I notice it and begin to blush. "You look very pretty" He compliment's. "Kai, I'm not even all dressed up or anything. If you find a regular white tee and average short's cute then that's your thing" I say looking down in embarrassement. "Sulli, I came here to tell you something" Kai states nervously. I turn my attention to him and listen to what he has to say. "Last night, you said that we needed to know what are feeling's were for eachother. I found out mine" He sates. "What exactly do you feel for me?" I ask hesitantly only focusing on his words. "I like you Sulli" He confesse's. "I know it took me a while to admit it, but my feeling's for you are something that are more than a friend and I  understand if you dont feel the same way" He adds. I take a moment trying to take in all that he just said. "Please just say something" Kai pleads. "I like you too" I confess shyly.

A smile overcome's his face. I stare awkwardly the other way becuase of the awkward atmosphere. He slowly approache's me and plant's a quick peck on my cheeck. I blush at his action. "I would kiss you somewhere else, But wouldn't I need your permission?" He asks shyly. "You didn't ask for my permission the other time's you tried kissing me" I state. With ast first a smirk he then finally plant's his lip's onto mine's. Not knowing what to do and kind of in shock I just stay still in my place. He notice's my stance and place's his palm on my cheeck relaxing me at the moment. He break's it off noticing how I wasn't exactly at the same pace. "I'm sorry Kai, I'm not good at this" I state feeling embarrassed. "Don't be, It's okay." He says trying to cheer me up. His phone ring's and that's when he decides to leave. "I have to go, I'll see you around" He says before leaving. I watch him walk away and can only think of everything that just had happened. I just kissed Kai. Kai just kissed me. What exactly are we? I have so many question's going through my head, I need to try to relax and try not to think too much over this. Yeah that's the right thing to do, right?

*Author's note*

Finally they kissed! So I'm not really good at writing any romance type of scene's so I'm sorry if it's not good. Alot of you have been wanting for this to happen and finally it's happened! Anticipate for the next chapters! ye :D