Chapter 2

What About Us

"Sulli is that really you?" he asks once again. I slowly pick my face up and thats when his eyes meet mines once again. "Hey Kai" I greet him. "So your studying for dance?" he asks with a confused face. "Yeah, If I plan on becoming an entainer I must master the art of dancing." He chuckles at my response. I haven't heard that laugh in such a long time. "Do you need a hand getting help?" He asks as he offers his hand to pull me up. I take it and he pulls me up a bit too hard that are faces are just inches away from eachother. I back up a bit once I notice how close we are. "Thanks" I say and he just nods. Before we can finish or even start another conversation, The dance instructor claps his hands and begins telling us what the dance will be like. While the teacher is talking I can only think about what almost just happened between Kai and I. I didnt expect our first conversation to be like that. It wasnt as awkwards as I thought. He made the vibe between us feel as if we've been friends for the longest. He's changed. Is this good?

After class ends Amber and me head off to go buy some lunch. We go to one of the diners near the campus. As were eating our food, Amber still has this strange smirk on her face since we left school. "Amber what is going on?" I ask feeling a little creeped out. "Who was that guy you were talking to in the class?" she asks with a huge grin onher face. "Hes just someone I knew since we were kids" I answer back. I wish I could call him a friend, But im not sure if were close enough to call eachother that. Are we still even close? "Well your buddy is super cute. Do you like him?' She asks still with the same grin. "Not at all, Plus he has a girlfriend." "That . You two would look really good together." she says as she drink her iced tea. I just drink my iced tea in silence. She notices the silence and then says "You know you two looked really close back there. Are you sure you dont like him?" "Close, How did we look close?" I ask out of curiousity. "I saw when he offered to pick you up, and how close both of you were too eachother. Your faces were so close together, from afar it could have looked like you two were kissing. I think everybody saw when that happened." "Amber are you serious?" I ask out of embarrassement. "Dont be ashamed or anything. It was a misunderstanding. People will understand that" she says trying to cheer me up. I hope people dont think were a thing. Cuase were not. We are definantly not.

Once me and Amber arrive back at the school, I get greeted by a familiar person I've seen before. He's making his way over here. "Amber...Sulli!" he yells. "Channie" Amber yells back. Chanyeol runs his way over here and picks up Amber in a hug. Im surprised at their way of greeting eachother. Once they break their hug Amber introduces us to eachother. "Amber, I do know this girl." he says. "Well, why didnt you say anything before?" "Because you were hugging me too tight." "Excuses, your the king of them." She states. "Umm are you guys going out or something?" I ask. Both of them look at me and then look at eachother before laughing their heads off. I feel very dumbfounded now. I can only just stand there awkardly waiting for them to answer my question. Once Amber is done laughing she finally says "This boy is my cousin." "Ohh" i can only get out of my mouth. " Your the first person that has said that, But I would never date this girl. She's a control freak!" Chanyeol states. She smacks his arm before saying "I am not. Any boy would be lucky to have me." "Whatever" Chanyeol says. "I'm going to head back to the dorm, see you two later." I excuse myself. "Bye Sulli" Chanyeol says. As I reach my dorm and is about to open it I hear arguing coming from next door. Kai and Krystal must be arguing. "Its not what you think Krystal" Kai says. "Not what I think, You two basically kissed eachother!" Krystal yells. "For the last time, We did not kiss!" he yells back. She starts crying now. "Krystal please dont cry, its not what you think at all." he states. "It's exactly what I think" and with that she slams open the door to find me there. "This is all your fault!" she yells in my face before pushing me out of her way to leave. Aish this girl has some serious problems. I rub my arm at the spot of where she pushed me, its already red. Kai sees me and apologizes in advance before closing his door. Something tells me that Im not in a good position as of right now.

*Authors Note*

How was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed. ye :D