Chapter 7

What About Us

The next morning I awake to the sound of thunder. It's been raining alot recently, Rarely anybody gets to go outside on the Campus. As soon as Im fully awake I make my bed and start getting ready for the day. Amber as always is already up and decided to go to the Caffeteria to get some breakfeast. When I'm finished getting dressed I realized I had an enough time to relax for awhile. I pour myself some Cereal and open my laptop. I havent been on my laptop for awhile, awaiting was tons of messages from all my friends and family back home. Of course I had more messages from my mom rather than anybody else. In some of her messages she tells me how much she misses me, and how wierd it is without me. She also tells me how all my friends constantly come over there asking about me. Reading her messages makes me miss my home, But greater oppurtunities await for me here. I snap out of my thoughts and decide to start heading to class now.

When I reach the classroom to Vocal Prep and take my seat, As soon as I sit down, trouble makes it way towards me. The one and only Krystal makes her way towards me, and blocks my sight by standing infront of my seat. "Hello Krystal" I say with a smile. "You are really pushing my buttons Sulli" She says irritated. "Krystal, dont you get tired of being angry all the time? Please just relax and then tell me your whole issue." I say calmly. "Dont tell me to relax, And my god damn issue is you!" She says a little louder. "What have I done this time?" I ask out of curiousity. "You know what you did. You and Kai are partners." She states. "You see, I didnt choose to be his partner, the teacher put us together. If you want to blame anyone blame the teacher." I state out of the obvious. "Sulli you need to ask the teacher to change partners with me." "No" I answer flatly. "Did you just say no?" She asks as if she couldnt hear. I get closer to her hear and whisper "No." Of course as usual she stomps out the room angry. I think I might need to schedul a therapy session for her. I sit back down in my seat and plug in my headphones to enjoy the music. I stare out the window and realize it's still raining out. I would love to go out right now.

After class I head straight to the dance class and meet up with Amber. She has this disappointed look on her face, Im guessing shes still saddend that Chanyeol is her partner. The instuctor starts the lesson as soon as everybody is in the class. We first get down to stretching and then divide with our partners. When I meet up with Kai he has this smug smile on his face. I chuckle at his expression. "Whats with the smile?" I whisper. "Nothing" he lies with the same smile. Before we even get down to buuisness the teacher says he has something very important to tell us. "Now that all of you have got your partners, this dance will be much more easier and simpler for you. Alot of you were very happy about your partners, atleast some of you were" he says as he looks at Krystal. He then shifts his gaze back to the rest of the class and continues his speech. " In a couple of weeks one of the top best dancing companies are coming here to this school to see you guys perform." Everybody starts murmurring and clapping. "Silence. They want to see just how good of a dancer all of you. To make things fun, Whichever partners do the best at the performance will not only get a week trial at the dance company but you will also have the choice to choose what dance we learn next." Now everybody start talking about it and cheering on about the topic. "And you must do this with your original partner." He adds on. "Wow, that sounds like a really good oppurtunity." Kai says to me. "Yeah, We have to work hard on this dance." I say. He nods in agreement.

"Now with that lets beging dancing" He says. Everybody claps and then gets right down to buiseness. Throughout the whole time there everybody is dancing their hardest, doing powerful movements. But then the more awkward dance moves have to come in. Most of the dance moves are of you dancing by yourself, but now you have moves when you dance together. We have to face eachother, and our hands have to hold eachothers. I know both us are completly awkward when it comes to moves like this. I look at him to see his expression and realize he has an awkward feeling too. "Lets just do this to get it over with. Dont be so tense, Be confident" I whisper to him. He nods in agreement and takes in a deep breath before using my advice. I try to use my own advice as well. After class ends Im making my way back to my dorm until I hear Kai call my name from behind. He comes up and then asks "I know we were a little rusty on our moves today, So I was thinking maybe we could try to reharse them later." "Alright, where?" I ask. "Lets meet up here at 8. See you later then." He says before leaving. Wow that was strange. I actually have plans with Kai tonight. Wait,Tonight? This isnt a date right? No It cant be a date. Or could it?

*Authors Note*

I Updated twice today so I hope you enjoyed reading. The oppurtunity given looks really good. And Kai and Sulli are going to be hanging out alone. I wonder what Krystal feels about it? Please Comment, I need your guys opinion. Anticipate for the next chapter ye! :D