Chapter 23

What About Us

"You what?!" Amber ask's loudly with a shocked expression. I fiddle with my hair on the couch not daring to repeat myself. Amber's eyes shoot to mines and she then begin's fangirling over what I told her. I motion her to quiet down as she jump's on the couch next to me. "Oh my gosh! You two actually kissed?" She says with a wide smirk. I nod in approval. She begin's hitting me on the arm out of excitment. "Ouch that hurt a bit" I say rubbing my arm. "Im sorry but I just can't help my feel's right now. Was it good, I mean is he a good kisser" Amber ask's trying to control her excitement. "It was good" I say thinking hard about it. "What's with the plain answer, it doesn't seem like it was good for you" Amber state's noticing my manner when answering her question. "If I tell you this, you have to promise not to tell anybody, not anyone, alright?" I say offering her my pinky. "Of course" She answer's notice my straight face and then entwining her finger with mine's. I take in a deep breath. "It was my first kiss" I answer. A gasp make's it way out of Amber's mouth. "Seriously?." I nod. "You look like the girl that has had experience before. Not even in highschool you had a boyfriend?" She ask's trying to grasp the process of what I told her. I nod. "So are you two a couple now?" She ask's trying to lighten the mood a bit. "I think so, we both confessed that must mean something, right?" I ask out of assurance. She nod's happily before she start's squeeling again over the news. I laugh at her reaction.

"Congratulations" Luhan say's to Kai as he pat's him on the back. "You and Sulli. I knew one day you two would get together" Luhan boasts. They continue to walk down the hall heading to Kai's dorm. "So what made you tell her your feeling's all ofasudden" Luhan asks curiously. "It tooke me a while to understand what I felt for her. It took me a while to ask Krystal out which almost made us not go out and I wasn't going to let something like that happen again" He replies. "Was she by chance good at, well you know what?" Luhan asks. Kai make's a confused face. Luhan then pucker's up his lips. "She was great. But I think she was nervous becuase she wasn't exactly at the same pace." He answer's. Luhan make's a surprised face and then begin's to laugh. "What's so funny?" Kai ask's confused. "Dude, you took her first kiss" Luhan say's through his laughter. He take's a while thinking upon Luhan's word's before it all start's making sense. "Im such a bad person" Kai say's as he hit's his head with his hand. "Don't feel that way. She like's you and I bet she couldn't be happier that you were her first." Luhan states. Kai inhales a breath and take's in his word's. "So you didn't do this becuase of someone else right?" Luhan ask's put of reassurance. "I'm not rebounding if that's what you think. Im over Krystal" Kai states. "That's great but not what I mean. Did you confess becuase of Chanyeol?" Luhan asks. "No" Kai denies. "Im not judging, It's good that you told her before him but just beware of his action's becuase of your relationship." Luhan suggests. "Thank's for the advice" Kai states. They soon reach Kai's dorm. As Kai's about to walk in his dorm, Amber and Sulli walk out not noticing that the boy's are right there.

When I walk out the room I spot Kai infront of his dorm with Luhan. Amber stand's next to my side and greet's the boy's. They greet back before it get's back to silence. "Luhan mind helping me with some stuff in my dorm?" Amber asks trying to let us be alone for a bit. Luhan nod's before going inside the dorm with Amber. Once they leave Kai just take's me in a hug. I'm shocked by his action but hug him back anyway's. Once we stop hugging I begin to blush hard. "So am I allowed to call you my girlfriend?" He aks looking straight into my eyes. "I would like that" I say as I look back into his eye's. He smiles at my answer but then it fade's away. "Im sorry about earlier Sulli" He apologize's. "What exactly are you apologizing for?" I ask confused. "It was your first kiss wasn't it?" He ask's. Im completely in shock at his question and immediantly blush in embarrassement. "How did you find out?" I ask as I push some strand's of hair out my face. "It's not important becuase I like you either way" Kai replies with a warm smile. "I promise that we'll take thing's slow" He includes. I smile at his word's. "Thankyou" I say as I hug him again. Once I break off the hug I kiss him on the lips. He's stunned at my action but kisse's me back. Once I break off the kiss, Kai has this smirk on his face. "What's with the face, did I do that bad again?" I ask nervously. He pull's me by the waist making me come closer to him. "You did amazing" He replies. I look down becuase I can feel my cheeck's getting hot. He slowly lift's me head back up making me look him in the eye's. Slowly he lean's forward and plan't a passionate kiss on my lip's. I eventually catch up to speed and enjoy every moment of it. From afar this scene was horrible to the eye for someone. And this person was going to find a way to end it. End it all.

*Author's Note*

I'm so sorry for not updating the last couple of day's. I seriously had some trouble trying to find out what to write next. I was so confused on how to write this chapter, I did'nt know what to start off with or what to end with. I hope you enjoyed it though. Please if you have any good idea's feel free to inbox me or leave a suggestion in the comment section. Comment, Comment, Comment!!!! (Lol xD) I also realized that my chapter's aren't as long compared to other's that write story's so I'm going to try updating longer chapter's soon. Anticipate for the next chapter! ye :D