Chapter 13

What About Us

"You've got this Sulli" I keep repeating to myself in my head. Minute by minute, The time is getting closer for my performance. The waiting room in which the class is in, You can sense the nervousness from everybody. Two by two, people are going in pairs to perform. Im sitting on one of the benches in the waiting room praying that I'll do a good job. After I'm done I look across the room and see Krystal and Kai arguing. She's obviously still mad about yesterday. Even though Kai tried explaining to her plenty of times, she's just too stubborn to listen. He end's up storming off somehwere while she just start's playing with her makeup kit as if nothing happened. I seriously can't believe this girl sometimes. "Sulli" Chnayeol whisper's from behind. I turn my head and see his nervous face. "Im about to go up next, wish me luck!" He says. "I know you'll do great!" I say as I envelope him in a hug. He hugs me back but just a bit tighter. Amber comes up from behind and taps me on the back. "I hope I can have a hug too" She pouts. "Of course" And with that I also give her a hug. "You two are going to be amazing. Good Luck, Fighting!" I cheer them on. They soon head off towards the stage. Chanyeol give's me one last glance before going up and performing. The next partners to dance would be LuhanxKrystal and then me and Kai. Where is that boy anyways?

"Sulli, Can you come and help me out" Krystal calls from where she is sitting. I slowly walk over to her and ask what is it? "In that closet near the end I dropped my lucky bracelet but I can't find it, do you mind helping me out?" She asks worriedly. She directs me to the closet that is across the hall from the dressing room, and we both start looking for the bracelet. The closet is full of tools, what would she be doing in here? "Krystal I don't think you dropped it in here" I say aloud. I look back and see her close the door locking me in there. I start banging on the closet. "Krystal, let me out!" I yell. "You see I can't do that. I have a performance to get too" he replies. I can feel a smirk make it's way on her face. "Seriously Krystal, open the door!" I shout. I hear no response. She left. I contine to bang on the door constantly, hoping that someone would hear me. Damn you Krystal.

After about a minute I begin raging through all the tools looking for something to break the door with. Anger is within me which brings out my rage. I know I'm going to have to pay for this door to be fixed, But I seriously need to get out of here now. I find a pry bar and jam it into the space between the lock and the frame and force the door open. I rush over back into the dressing room and see Kai pacing back and forth in the dressing room. "Where the hell were you?" He ask angerily. "After this whole performance thing is all over, I will tell you all about it." I respond back with just as much anger in my tone. He's shocked about my tone. "Well were about to go on any second, The song just ended for them two" He says pointing to Krystal and Luhan on stage. They both walk off the stage happily and when Krystal see's me she instantly goes into shock. I walk closer to her and whisper "Don't lock someone in a room full of tool's. It's not the smartest thing to do." And with that me and Kai head on the stage.

When we walk up there, the whole auditorium is full of people who are most likely critics. I spot a variety of different people from different agencies. My eyes shift to the judges who are the bosse's of the top music entertainment company's. Me and Kai both bow down before introducing ourselve's. When were done with the introductions that's when it is time for our performance. "You've got this Sulli" He whispers to me. The spotlight is shown on us. The music begin and our body's instantly synchronize with the beat. The melody overflows within us. Powerfull movement's make their way out of us. Nobody can stop us from dancing. Once the music stops everybody gets up and applauses us. Cheer's are heard from everyone. We bow down before walking off the stage.

When we reach back to the dressing room, Huge smile's overcome our faces. I look at him and he open's his arm's wide asking for a hug. I instantly jump on him and he carries me in a hug. "We did so good!" I say happily. "We did!" He states Krystal clears . Kai immediantly put's me down. "Good Job Kai" she says as she wraps him in a hug. He hug's her back. Before he can ask her something she begins to kiss him passionately infront of me. This is supposed to make me feel jeolous but it doesn't. In fact, I actually feel bad for her. He gently pushe's her off and she smile's before leaving. He was definantly confused about what that was all about. "Well I'll see you later Kai" I say as i'm about to leave. He grabs my wrist holding me back from leaving. "You can't leave, let's go celebrate!" He encourages. "You should be celebrating with your girlfriend. Both of you did really well, go have some fun with her" I say. He lets go of my wrist. "Is it wrong of me if I want to hang out with you instead of her?" He ask seriously. Im a bit surprised he said that. "I dont know" i answer simply. "But let's go have some fun then" I say as I open the door for us to leave.