Chapter 33

What About Us

The smell of cooked rice and cooked meat fills the resteraunt, on this nice evening. Sulli and I both thank the waiter before endulging ourselves in the delicious food. Right after classe's Sulli kept complaining about how she's been craving for some fish and rice, I took her to this nice place not to far from the campus. It was a nice little area that served terrific food, I wondered why it's not crowded and stacked with customers begging to get it. She eats very delicately and cutely as she stuffs a chopstick full of rice into . "Why aren't you eating?" She asks noticing how I haven't touched my food since it's been placed right infront of me.

How can I really eat when what Luhan had told me is on constant replay in my head. Thing's were running smoothly and then I hit another speed bump making matter's worse. It's amazing that I'm wanted, but so sudden is what . What is going to even more is when I have to tell this to Sulli. Her hands wave infront of my face, "Hello? Are you still there?" I blink once or twice before returning myself to her attention. "I've been calling your name for the last 10 times. Is everything alright?" She asks concerned. I look away knowing that I'll have to tell her sooner or later.

"Did you not like the food? If you want something else, I have more money in here somewhere to order something else" She states as she begins to rummage through her bag for her wallet. "No,no,no, it's not that" I say as I stop her hands from searching and hold them in mind. "I promised you last time that I would tell you anything right away as soon as I heard it, right?" She nods in assurance. "Kai, you don't have to do that. I was selfish when I made you promise such a thing" She says making me smile at her kind words. "I found out some news today" I start off. She waits calmly and patiently for me to finish. "The company had contacted me again regarding me coming. They want me to come as soon as possible, like tomorrow" I finish off. She doesn't utter a word but instead shows a slight smile. Her pain is behind that smile and it hurts me so bad. "This is great. I mean, it shows just how good you are of dancer for them to want you as soon as possible" She states. Her hand is still in mine, she takes my hand and holds it in her's. "I'm really proud of you Kai." She takes me into a hug and I accept knowing that this might be one of our final moment's together.

After were finished eating we head back to the campus and to our secret place. The place where everything is always perfect and somewhere where we could call our own. "I'll race you to the top" He says with a grin. "Loser get's a punishment from the winner" I say ready to run. "Deal" He agrees. We both run up and sadly I end up coming in last place. When I reach the top I see him standing there proudly and smiling. I take a minute to catch my breath before asking what's my punishment.

"Since I'm the winner, I get to choose what you have to do" He says cheekily smiling. "Don't make it too hard, I'm still out of breath from running" Sulli says holding her chest cacthing her breath little by little. "That might be a problem" Kai says rubbing the back of his nape. She sends him a confused look when suddenly he pulls her closer to him, cupping her chubby face in his hands. "I love you" He confesses to her before planting his lips upon her's. Everything at the moment fades away other than these two. Just like their love, it's only them two.

The sky darkens and in only a few hours it's officaly night time and dark out. "So you promise to call me, right?" She asks in assurance as she messes with his hands and he caresses her hair back. "Of course, I'm only a few miles away not too far" He says. "Are you excited?" She asks him. "Im excited to see what they will teach me, It'll be different" "I'm really proud of you Kai" "I actually got you something for when this day was supposed to come" She says as she searches through her bag. He touches her hand stopping her from searching. "You really didn't have to do that. All I need is you, Sulli" He states. "Well now you'll have me and this" She says presenting him with a black beaded charm bracelet. She takes my hand and locks the bracelet onto my wrist.

It doesn't look girly or anything bad. It's a plain black beaded bracelet with so much meaning. "Thank you Sulli" He says placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'm glad you like it, whenever your feeling nervous or anything just wear this bracelet and it will give you good luck" She states. "How are you so sure that I'll get good luck" He questions. "Because I made it, I'm a pretty luck person. Especially sine I met you" Sulli says earning a light chuckle. "You are my good luck Choi Sulli"

*Authors Note*

I updated finally? How was the chapter? Comment please! This story will be coming to an end in the next few chapter's, So get ready to say goodbye :(. Anticipate for the next chapters ye! :D