Chapter 18

What About Us

"You got something stuck in your eye" I guess. Chanyeol mouths no. He then does his motion again which is scrunching his eye and puting peace sighn's near his eye's. "Your a girl" I guess again. He laughs at my response and keep's on doing his cute action. "I give up" I say. He sighs. "I was using my aegyo. Aegyo was the answer" He states as he sit's on the nurse's bed I was laying in. By accident he moves my leg a little which causes me to screech in pain. "I'm so sorry Sulli" He starts apologizing with an apologetic expression. "It's okay" I reassure him. "Why exactly did you want to play charades again?" I ask trying to change to subject so he will stol feeling so guilty. "You had said it was one of your favorite games." "It "was" one of my favorite games" I say. "So did I really just make out a fool out of myself for you?" He asks. I nod with laughter. "I guess it was worth it if your smiling like this" He states. "Channie why are you always so nice to me?" He takes a moment to think. "Well let's just say if you make really good friends then they desrve the really good side of things" He responds. I try understand his word's, I understand them but not fully. Before I can ask him my phone begin's to ring pulling me out of my action. I pick it up and look on my screen to see a message from Amber saying "Tell Chanyeol to pick up the food I made for you in the dorm, I'm out at the moment." Chanyeol look's at my face trying to understand what happened. "Is that Amber?" he asks. "Yeah, she asked if you can go to our dorm and bring down some food she made." I respond to him. He nods with a smile and promises to come back with some tasty food. I sit in the bed and try to get myself in a nice sitting position. Ever since yesterday, using my upper body strength has been a struggle. From this my pillows start feeling all wierd and now I have to try and fix them without moving my leg's to turn. "Do you need some help with that" Someone ask's from the doorway.

"I got this. But thank's for the offer" I say and get back to my struggle. He chuckles at my action and then make shis way over to the bed and fixes the pillows for me by fluffing them out. "Thank you Luhan" I mutter. He take's a seat on the end of the bed. "So alot of people have missed you in Vocal Prep. Not having one of the top main vocalist in the class is a little difficult to cope with" He states. "If alot of people missed me they would take the time to visit me. I guess your one of the few people who actually are true to your words" I state. He laughs at me again. "So what exactly did people say?" I ask. He gives me a confused look. "About my incident. What did they think happen?" I ask. "Oh. Not much, most people just know that you broke your leg but nobody really know's why" He states. I nod in understanding. "Look Sulli, Don't get to upset over Krystal. One of these day's she might feel so guilty and then have to confess to someone who may be the wrong person" He says trying to cheer me up. He places his hand on my not injured leg. "I hope so" I state. Chanyeol clears his throat from the door way. "I brought your food, you should eat it now before it get's cold" He says with a little angry tone. I notice it but don't bother asking about it. He brings the plate of food over to me and put's it on a tray for me to eat. "Luhan can we talk outside for a minute" Chaneyol mutter's to him. I hear it and pretend to mind my own buiseness by preparing myself to eat. "What for? I see you everyday in the dorm" Luhan says. "Just get outside" Chanyeol mutter's again. Luhan exscuses himself and walk's outside into the hallway with Chanyeol. I chukcle as the walk out the door.

"What do you want Chanyeol?" Luhan ask's flatly. "I need to know something. I'ts important but not too important but something that I really need to know" Chanyeol stutters out. "What is it?" Luhan asks again. "Do you possibly have some feelings for Sulli?" Chanyeol asks calmly. Luhan is surprised at his words. "You mean like romantic feelings for her?" Luhan asks. Chanyeol nods. "Wow. I really didnt expect something like this to come from you" Luhan says with a smirk. "No" He replies. "No? So you don't have feelings like that for her?"Chanyeol asks out of reassurance. "Nope. Sulli is like a really close bestfriend to me, almost sister like. Now, Do you have feeling's like that for her" Luhan asks. Chanyeol rubs the back of his nape and says "Of course not." Chanyeol denies. "Okay. Well were done here right?" Luhan asks. Chanyeol nods his head happily. From afar Kai start's making his way to the nurse's room where I am currently staying. He meet's up with Chanyeol and Luhan. "Is Sulli awake?" Kai asks. "Yeah. Go right in" Luhan says gesturing to her room. Chanyeol silently watches the scene that came up infron of him. Luhan purposely told Kai to go inside the room to see Sulli becuase he know's Chanyeol's real feeling's. "We should let them have a minute, let's go get something for Sulli" Luhan say's as he drags Chanyeol down the hallway with him to go buy something.

"That Ramen look's delicious" Kai say's as he stand's at the doorway. I slip in some noddles in my mouth before nodding. I clean myself up a bit before saying "It is. Amber unnie made it." I say. "I bet she's a great cook" Kai says as he slowly approaches me. I nod in agreement. It get's silent. "Sulli, I need to apologize to you about yesterday. Krystal had admitted to pushing you and it was wrong of me to defend her for doing something completely wrong. I'm sorry" He apologizes. I point to the end of the bed to sit down. He does as said. "Thank you Kai and I accept your apology" I state. "Sulli can I ask you something?" I nod as I finish eating some of my Ramen. "Why didn't you tell me about what Krystal did the day of our performance?" He asks seriously. I choke a little on my food. "How did you know about that?" I ask him as I wipe my face. "Krystal confessed to alot of thing's last night. One of them was that." He say's. "Look I wanted her to tell you before I did. If I told you, I thought you might have not believe me. I was right about that though" I stats picking at my food. He hold's onto my hand. "Sulli, I never should have defended her until I knew what both side's of the story were. I'm trully sorry about that. Sulli you mean alot to me, and I wouldn't want to ruin anything. I do believe in you alot in fact." Kai states. "Thank you Kai" I say again with a smile. Were both stuck in the moment that we don't even realise were still holding hands. he look's down to our hands and realize's how long this action has last. I follow hiz gaze and then move my hand away out of being surprised. With his gaze still in the same exact spot where our hand's were he say's "I broke up with Krystal." "You did. Wow" I manage to say. "This is good, right?" he ask's. "Yes Kai, I guess it is good." 

*Author's Note*

Updated! How was it? Comment please! I hope you guy's are enjoying this story. Thank you to all of my lovely reader's! Anticipate for the next chapter! ye :D