Chapter 19

What About Us

A knock is heard from the room door. "Sulli-aah are you up yet" Amber whisper's. "Now I am" I whisper to her as I rub my eyes open. "I just brought some of the work the teacher's wanted to give you and along with the work is some letter's from student's hoping you get better soon" Amber say's as she put's the pile of paper on my bed next to me. I thank her. "You didn't eat breakfeast yet?" she asks. I nod no. "I'll go get something for you" She says as she's about to leave the room. "Amber, you have class" I remind her. "Would you really rather have the school food they serve or some nice food that your unnie make's?" She asks with a smile. "If your going to be late then I rather eat the school food provided" I say. "Fine. But after my classe's I'll make you something really good to get rid of the taste of their food" She promises. I nod in approval. After she leave's I decided I should probably wash up. Getting off the bed is more easier than making your way to the place you want to go. I take the crutches that the nurse finally got last night and use them to make my way to the bathroom. It take's a while since I'm not really used to using these thing's. I finally reach the bathroom and get myself all cleaned up and ready for the day.

After I'm done in the bathroom and all dressed I stand there in the middle of my room wondering what to do. Their's nothing on T.V and they don't have any game's in the room. I spend most of my time reading the poster's hung up in the room taking about the body. Boreom has officially striked. For the next couple of minutes I decide to use my crutches and walk randomly around the room. This should help me get used to using these thing's. After I feel like I could manage to walk comfortably I try to speed walk which is way more difficult. I stop in my tracks when I hear my phone buzz. I fish it out my pocket and read the message that I recieved from Chanyeol. "My last class of the day is almost over, I'll be there in a few - Chanyeol Oppa." I smile at the text. Finally someone to talk too. I "limp" my way back to the bed and get myself all comfortable. After about 15 minutes Chanyeol come's and visit's me. "There you are" I say happily when I see him. He smiles at my reaction when he come's in. "I didn't think you would be so excited that Oppa came" He says. "I actually just wanted anyone to come" I state. He places his hand over his chest. "That hurt Sulli" He says pretending his heart hurt. I throw one of my pillow's at him. "That hurt more, right?" I ask as I laugh. "Being in this room has made you too violent" He says as he rubs his head and places the pillow back on the bed. "Channie what time is it?" He look's at his watch and replies "Umm 6:11". I nod. "Why?" He asks. "Well I just wanted to know if you would do me a favor" "What is this favor?" He asks curiously. "Can you take me out of this room. Take me out of this school to the outside world?" "Sulli. You know your supposed to be inside. No" He says.

"Please Chanyeol" I ask for the 100th time. It's already been 10 minutes since I kept asking him to take me out. "Channie I feel like a prisoner, I need some air just like you get everyday" I state. "Sulli you need to get better, by leaving this room that will not happen" Chanyeol states. I pout in defeat. "Please oppa" I whisper. He take's a moment before saying "Fine just for a little bit. Get a jacket on, it's cold" He states. I get my crutches and limp my way over to the provided closet to get my jacket. We soon make our way out the room and without getting caught out the school. The mild breeze hit's my face and I enjoy it to the fullest. We decide to take a stroll around the campus. Chanyeol notices my happy face and smile's at the thought. "So your enjoying this?" He asks still happy. I nod eagerly. "How was your classe's" I ask. "They were good. It get's very hard to keep up with all the work they give. It's hard for me sometime's." He states. "Did you go to this school to accomplish your dream?" I ask him. He nods. "Well then since your already here don't give up too easily. Go after your wish and make it come true." I tell him. He takes in my word's. "Thank's Sulli" He says. "No problem" I say. We soon reach the entrance of the school campus and make our way to my assighned room.

When me and Chanyeol reach my room we see Kai pacing back and forth infront of my door. "Kai what are you doing here?" I ask as me and Chanyeol reach up to him. He has a worried expression on his face. "What are you doing out of your room?" He asks with a worried tone. "I had told Chanyeol to take me out for a little to get some air" I say calmly. "You actually took her out" Kai say's angrily at Chanyeol. "Hey, don't get mad at him he didn't do anything wrong" I tell Kai. "Sulli it's alright" Chanyeol says. "No Chanyeol it's not alright, Kai if your going to get mad at anyone it's me" I say. "You need to get some rest Sulli. Now" Kai states. I want to say something back but he has this look in his eyes that I shouldn't push this matter any further. "Chanyeol can you come and help me" I say as I make my way inside the dorm. Chanyeol without a sound follows me leaving the awkward atmosphere. After I'm all ready in bed Chanyeol tells me goodnight and leaves. Once Chanyeol left Kai come's in. I fiddle with my finger's as I see him awkwardly walk in. "Can we talk?" He asks calmly. "About?" I ask back. "Sulli I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have said those thing's in that manner" He apologizes. "You really shouldn't have" I mumble to myself. "It's alright. I shouldn't have been out anyways" I state. We clear the air. "Aren't you tired of apologizing so much?" I ask him out of the blue. "Not if it's for the right reason" He says. I chuckle at his response and notice something different. A different feeling. "Oh my god" I exclaim. "What?" He asks worriedly as he comes and sits at the end of the bed. "My leg. When I laughed I moved my leg slightly and it didn't hurt." I say. "Try it again to make sure" He states. I move my leg slightly feeling no pain. He smiles at the improvement. I smile back in happiness. From outside someone else was watching this improvement. "It should have been me in there Sulli. I should have been with you throught that" Chanyeol tell's himself. He remember's my words and holds onto them tight. One day just one day he will use them.

*Authors Note*

I updated, Yay!!! Umm I hope this story is getting better as it goes by. Anticipate for the next chapter! ye :D