[TAKEN] Killer High

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

A group of elite high school students are gathered at a very special, high class high school. The last school president was reported dead. The new president changed the rules of the school. To graduate from this high school essentially means you'll succeed in life, but graduating is very difficult. The school is presided over by a gothic lolita, and she explains to them that their graduation hinges around committing a murder. The only way to graduate is to kill one of your classmates and get away with it. If the other classmates discover the identity of the killer, the killer is the only one executed. However, if they fail to catch the killer, only the killer graduates and the others are annihilated. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend is one of them whom you should kill. Who among them will survive the upcoming bloodbath?

Plotlines: none.

Setting: School.

Theme: A highschool which rules are different and graduation is more difficult than expected.

Characters: Applicants as the students. Idols as the other students and teachers. An Idol as the gothic lolita/president.

Genre: Mystery, School Life, Romance

Suggestions: EXO members are among the students.

Reminders: There's romance between the students, for example - girlfriend/boyfriend, crush.

The gothic lolita/president is a psychopath.

Inspiration: Battle Royale [a Japanese movie] - Trailer

Danganronpa [a Japanese anime series] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

This is another idea from my older brother/NoonebutMark.

 

STATUS: taken by drowning !!

STORY LINK