Say Yes

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

A group of narcissistic girls joined a program with a very simple rule: say yes to everything. They discover with amazement the magical power of "Yes", and see their professional and romantic lives turned upside down overnight: unexpected promotions and new boyfriends. But they'll soon discover that better can be good's enemy, and that all opportunities shouldn't be taken, when their new boyfriends asked them for their hands in marriage. What response will they say? A Yes... or a no?

Plotlines: none.

Setting: Anywhere.

Theme: A group of girls, who only think of themselves, enters a program and learn that one simple word can change everything.

Characters: Applicants as the girls. Love Interests as the new boyfriends.

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Suggestions: The Love Interests know each other/friends.

Make a lot of interesting/funny scenes where the girls will have to say yes.

Pick any of these groups as the love interests - Day6, INFINITE, GOT7 , BTS.

Reminders: All the girls are narcissistic.

The girls' lives will turn from bad to better the day after they entered the program.

You choose if they are still studying [though change the promotions into something school-related] or if they are already working.

You choose if the ending is happy or sad.

You can change the title.

Inspiration: Yes Man [an American film] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

I never watched the film, but the plot seems great, so here~!!^^

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!