A Deadly Prom Queen

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Sypnosis:

In 2 weeks the most awaited day comes, Prom Night. 4 friends are very excited about this and all of them are vying for Prom Queen. What if all of them want to be one? Will they give way to the most deserving or will they do everything just to be named the most beautiful girl in that night. Well, they are completely going to the latter. When one of them got really desperate about being prom queen, she killed one of them in an incident that is too grievious to tell. Since they're all absolutely won't be Prom Queen. Will they finally make up their broken friendships but what about the killer? What will happen to her? 

Plotlines:

The one who is crazy and desperate.

The one who deserves to be the prom queen but got killed by the desperate one.

You can make the remaining ones.

Setting: School.

Theme: Prom Night is definitely near and 4 friends want to be Prom Queen. They'll do everything to be one. One of them got killed and all of them are suspects to the murder.

Characters: Applicants as the girls. Love Interests as their dates. Idols as the teachers. Idols as the other people.

Genre: School Life, Mystery, Murder

Suggestions: none.

Reminders: The killer should remain a secret until the midst or end part of the story.

Inspiration: none.

 


 

co-author - NoonebutMark's note

This is my very first original idea.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!