Four Brothers and a Wedding

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis: 

Four Brothers and a Wedding shares the story of the siblings namely _____, the eldest, who works as a teacher in Spain; ______, who is now successful in New York; _____, the third child who is a Seoul-based independent film assistant director; _____, a school teacher who lives at home together with their father; and _____ the youngest child who put all her brothers in shock when she announced that she is going to marry her boyfriend of four months, Prince.

After a few years of not being together as a whole family, the brothers come together for the wedding and agreed to dissuade their baby sister from marrying her fiancé. But as they interact with each other for the wedding, the siblings also face the feelings and issues they've tried to keep for the longest time.
Are the four brothers not yet ready to let their baby sister go? Are they truly trying to fix their sister's life? Or do they need to fix their own lives first?...
Plotlines:
The eldest, who's been lying about his real job.
The second child, who speaks so highly of himself.
The third child, who's independent and just 'goes with the flow'.
The fourth child, who's very loyal to their father and a peacemaker.

Setting: Anywhere.

Theme: The brothers hate their baby sister's soon-to-be-husband, so they planned to break them up and ruin the wedding.

Characters: OCs/Applicants as the brothers. An idol or author's character as the baby sister/bride. An idol as the groom.

Genre: Rom-com, Family.

Suggestions: All the brothers has their own girlfriends/wives.

Reminders: You can change the occupations the brothers has and also the groom's name. Also, explain why the brothers hate the groom, it can be by appearance or by family background.

Inspiration: Four Sisters and a Wedding [a Filipino film] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

 I watched the movie, and I kinda like it, just a little bit.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!