Before The Dawn

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

A group of young teenagers likes to hang out in a place, until the next few days that place got cursed. It was somehow like a dungeon, and by the next day the group of teenagers came back to that place, they were trapped forever. Their curse will be broken only if another group of boys dared to come to the place and fighted the "monster" over there and rescue them. Unfortunately, no one can get out of the place unless one of the teenage girls sacrifices herself to live over there forever and let the others go.

Plotlines: none/up to the person who adopts this.

Setting: The forbidden place.

Theme:  A group of teenagers hanged out in a forbidden place and ended up getting trapped there forever. When finally fate has decided that the time has come for them to get rescued, it feels that they are suddenly falling for their rescuers.

Characters: Applicants as the girls. Love interests as the group of boys.

Genre: Romance, and a little angst

Suggestions: There will only be 6 girls, but it's actually up to you.

Reminders: Please note that there will be a girl who will sacrifice herself. If not, you can just find a way so that one of the girls will not have to sacrifice herself.

Insipiration: Before The Dawn [an INFINITE MV]

 


 

co-author ForeverSMTOWNIII's Note

Hi! This is my first time here! I hope one of you guys will adopt this. I really liked INFINITE's BTD mv and decided to use one of it's story for this.. except i edited it a little bit.. kekekeke :)

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!