Celebrity Thieves

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

A group of unfortunate teenagers uses the internet to know the celebrities whereabouts in order to rob their homes. When they ended up robbing the house of their fave idol group, they learned that money doesn't make the world go round, and love does.

Plotlines:

The rich kleptomaniac - rich, but tends to steal items not hers, even for no reasons.

The problematic daughter - has a mother who is diagnosed by a disease and needs an operation which costs a lot.

The unwanted queenka - she needs money to fit the 'in-crowd'.

The failed scholar - failed a subject that costs her whole scholarship, needs money to continue her studies.

The penniless debtor - has no money at all, and has a lot of debts, which due date is near.

The tiresome runaway - run away from home, nowhere to live, doesn't like to work, but needs money.

The ambitious birthday girl - wants to have a blast in her sweet sixteen, but her parents refuses to grant her wish, so she's needs money to do it her own way.

Setting: Houses of various celebrities.

Theme: A group of teens rob the houses of various celebs for the sake of having lots and lots of money. When they rob an idol group they love, it seems like money suddenly means nothing.

Characters: Applicants as the thieves. Love Interests as the idol group. Various celebs as cameos.

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Suggestions: The idol group is INFINITE.

Reminders: The teens have their own reasons as to why they are robbing celebrity houses, examples are written in the plotlines. If you wanna change the plotlines, make something interesting for each thief.

Number of thieves should be the same as the numbers of the idol group's members.

Inspiration: The Bling Ring [an American movie] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

anyway, I never watched the film, but seems good, I guess.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!