Dark Hour

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

A newly arrived transfer student discovers strange things going on in his new school and dorm. His dormmates are acting strangely, have secrets and seem to be spying on him, and every day at midnight the city changes, coffins are everywhere and monsterous creatures stalk the streets.

Plotlines:

The silent one - who acts like the leader.

The popular one - who hates her mom, and loves her deceased dad.

The funny one - who wants to be taken seriously.

The brainy one - who doubts her abilities.

The strong one - who wants to protect everyone, due to an event in his past.

The fragile one - who always gets bullied and wants to be dependable.

The matured one - who's still in elementary, but acts more mature than 'the funny one'.

The numb one - who doesn't even understand other people's emotions.

Setting: A huge city in Japan. School.

Theme: There's a hidden hour after midnight called the Dark Hour. A group of students find that their school turns into a labyrinth, Tartarus, full of monsters called Shadows. They'll explore it's mystery and save the city.

Characters: Applicants as the students. Idols as teachers. Idols as towns people.

Genre: Sci-fi, School Life, Mystery, Tragedy

Suggestions: none.

Reminders: During the dark hour, there is no electricity.

The students uses guns to summon a certain entity.

Each of the students has their own weapon style.

There's a syndrome called Apathy syndrome, caused by the shadows, to the normal people. Causing them to don't feel any emotion.

Inspiration: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 [a Japanese RPG] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

This is my brother's creation/idea, not mine. You can see his own comment below. Please pardon my brother for being talkative. He's an RPG enthusiast.

 

co-author - NoonebutMark's note

If you are an RPG gamer I think you have already played Persona 3. Well, who doesn't. Unless you're living inside a rock but not Patrick's rock of course. Also don't forget 11/07/13 is the premiere of Persona 3 The Movie #1 - Spring of Birth.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!