Warm Bodies

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

There are a lot of movies about zombies nowadays, telling that zombies kill and eat the brains of their victims, and that they are evil and should be killed. That's what we see in humans' point of view, how about the zombies' point of view? What are they thinking about when they are eating their victims? Are they really evil? Can they never ever change back to being a human again?. That is where these 4 zombie girls enter, they retrict themselves from eating human brains because if they do, their victims' memories will enter their brains and they will feel what their victims felt when they were still living. But what will happen if they ate the brains of 4 other girls who have boyfriends? Will they love the boyfriends? and will the boyfriends love them in return if they found out that these zombies killed their girlfriends?

Plotlines: none.

Setting: The zombie zone and the city.

Theme: The zombies falling for the boyfriends.

Characters: Applicants as the zombies. Love Interests as the boyfriends. Love Rivals as the girlfriends.

Genre: Romance, Zombie, comedy?

Suggestions: Make it comedic. Like, the zombies will say 'Ugh!! we walk so slow, this might take long.' and how they talk to one another, like 'Argh.. argh.." and that's how they became besties. I suggest watching the trailer, before writing this.

Reminders: The zombies killed the girlfriends, so the boyfriends will find out somehow, for example one of the zombie is wearing his girlfriend's watch or necklace, or maybe the zombies confessed the truth in the end.

Zombies doesn't remember anything about their past, even their names. Zombies can't bleed and doesn't have a heartbeat, but the zombies in the story, those who will eat the girlfriends will have a heartbeat, because they will feel love.

Inspiration: Warm Bodies [an American movie] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

I watched the movie, it's not scary at all, maybe a little? But still, it's amazing. I suggest you to watch it.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!