Absolutely Yours

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

When a group of teenagers become desperate for a companion, they resort to extreme measures. That means, they're going to purchase a ROBOT FRIEND.

Now, that sounds quite drastic (and it is), but the teenagers have got more on their plate than they can handle.

All of their robots have defects, and they're not exactly the most...perfect, flawless companions they're advertised to be.

Plotlines:

These are only suggestions, but I'd have:

The Nerdy One: Someone who's willing to become more open and social, but they need someone to assist them.

The Depressed One: Someone who is drowning in their dark emotions, and need someone to save them.

The Stubborn One: Someone who was talked into the deal, but actually really wants a friend.

Etc, etc.

Setting: At the teenagers' houses, at school, anywhere they go...

Theme: A group of teenagers end up with defected robot companions, and begin to realize just how much of an impact these robots have on them.

Characters: Applicants as the teenagers, Idols as the robot companions

Genre: Slice of life, drama, romance

Suggestions: Have six characters. 

Reminders: You don't need plotlines, but you can add them in if you have something in mind.

All of the robots need a defect. That means, something has to be wrong with them. (E. g: they suddenly power off at random times for ten seconds, they switch languages randomly, they twitch and fall down when they walk...etc.)

Inspiration: Absolute Chanyeol [a non-AFF fanfic] - No Link

Absolute Boyfriend/Darling [a Japanese manga] - Manga

 


 

co-author - slat101's note

Another unworthy idea from slat101 OTL. It's obviously based off of Absolute Chanyeol so credits to leadernim.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!