How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

4 journalists of a magazine company were assigned to work together to make an article on 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' for the sake of their jobs. To be fair, each of them should date a guy and break their hearts in the 10th day. That's where these 4 men enters, 4 ladies men to be specific. All of them are businessmen, and they're co-workers as well. They've been competing with each other for a year now because of a major compaign their company has. Their boss has no idea who to choose, and to make it easier, the boss made a bet that if one of them can make a woman fall for him in 10 days, the campaign is his.

With a hidden agenda in each camp, will either party be able to complete their mission?

It's only 10 days, what could possibly go wrong?

Plotlines:

[these plotlines is for the girls]

The innocent - who never dated or been touched by anyone before.

The hopeless romantic - who's been crushing on someone for a year now.

The heavy hearted - who can't move on from her ex.

The narcissistic lover- who loves herself more than anything or anyone in the world.

Setting: Anywhere.

Theme: The 4 women dates the 4 ladies men to break their hearts in the 10th day.

Characters: Applicants as the women. Love Interests as the ladies men.

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Suggestions: Add a lot of comedy.

The 10th day is Valentines day.

Reminders: The characters met in a social gathering.

The girls annoys the guys, because that's their mission, like whining, complaining or insulting the guy's appearances. And of course, the guys will have to bear with it and will do anything so that the girls will love them, because in their part, that's their mission, they will cook dinner, buy her expensive gifts, etc.

Inspiration: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days [an American movie] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

I like the movie, although I kinda expect the ending. That quote in the picture above is the quote in the movie, where the lies were found out by both parties, it was said by the girl.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!