Kidnap My Heart

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

Have you ever dreamed of going to a concert of your fave idol group? Well, these 6 fangirls doesn't differ from you, they also dreamed of it. But, it's impossible to achieve it without any money, right? These fangirls have an idea in mind, and that is to kidnap the idol group and have a concert of their own. What will happen if they kidnapped them? Will love be involved?

Plotlines:

The ultimate fangirl - the leader, the mastermind of the kidnapping idea, knows everything about the group.

The obsessive fangirl - she will do anything for the group.

The rookie fangirl - the new girl of the fandom.

The secretive fangirl - she denies on being a fangirl of the group.

you make the other plotlines..

Setting: The ultimate fangirl's house/basement. The concert.

Theme: The fangirls kidnapping their fave idol group.

Characters: Applicants as the fangirls. Love Interests as the idol group.

Suggestions: The idol group should have 6 members or as many as the fangirls.

Reminders: The ultimate fangirl's house/basement is where the idol group is being hidden, when they got kidnapped by the fangirls.

The ultimate fangirl's parents aren't home, so the idol group is hidden at her house.

Inspiration: Taking 5 [an American movie] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

I like the movie and why not make a story like it.^^

 

STATUSup for adoption !!