Stay Alive

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

A group of friends, who decided to play 'Stay Alive', an online game, which is rumored to be cursed by an evil countess. When the game was over, they went home, only to find out that one by one, they are dying just the same way their avatars died in the game.

Would they be able to put an end to this curse? or will the curse end their lives first?

Plotlines:

one - who wants everyone to know that he/she is the bravest.

two -  who was forced to play the game.

three - who doesn't believe in the curse.

four - who owns the game/or knows about the curse.

Setting: Real world and game world.

Theme: The characters are dying one by one, the same way their avatars died in the game.

Characters: Applicants as the gamers.

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Suggestions: The game is cursed by an evil woman who was buried alive in a tower of her real estate.

In the game, the players' lives are represented by flowers they can find in the bushes around the tower.

Reminders: The characters would go to the creator of the game to find out how to end the curse or maybe they should go inside the game.

Inspiration: Stay Alive [an American film] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

I watched the movie a long time ago, I just remembered it again when I randomly sang Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!