Just In Time

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

A malfunctioning time machine in their junk shop takes 5 sisters back in one fateful day of the year 1993. The day where all their lives were changed. The day their parents got divorced, the eldest got fired from her dream job, the second child got unwanted pregnancy, the third child got dumped by her boyfriend and the fourth child got her scholarship taken away from her. A day where they must relive and not change anything to make sure the youngest of them is born.

Plotlines:

the eldest - who got fired from her dream job and is now a maid in her rival's household.

the second child - who got pregnant and is now a single mother of one daughter/son.

the third child - who got dumped by her long time boyfriend and is now a hopeless maiden looking for love.

the fourth child - who got her scholarship taken away from her and is now an undergraduate who can't find a job.

the youngest - who was born in 1993 and is now a successful model.

Setting: Anywhere. Their house.

Theme: A group of sisters accidentally travels back in time and gets the chance to brighten their future, but by doing so will result in one of them not being born.

Characters: Applicants as the sisters. Author's character/OC as the youngest.

Genre: Sci-fi, Comedy

Suggestions: Make some interesting plotlines for the girls.

Reminders: You can change the number of girls, it can be less or more.

You can change the title.

They should have their own reasons as to why they wanted to change that day.

Inspiration: Hot Tub Time Machine [an American movie] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

I never watched the movie and the plot is very different if you watched the trailer. Anyways, seems good?

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!