[TAKEN] The Cake Shop on the Corner

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

A group of boys travelling the city, find an old abandoned cake shop. From the dusty old signs out front, it used to be the best cake shop around. However, now it's abandoned, filthy, and about ready to collapse. But these boys are wanting to chase their dreams, and this cake shop seems like the best way to go. Though, none of them could expect just how much this cake shop could change their lives.

Plotlines:

The leader - takes charge and manages all things financial and all things planning.

The baker - the guy who concocts all the recipes and produces cakes for the masses.

The deadbeat - A.K.A. the guy who's merely along for the ride and for his own selfish purposes.

The sunshine - the guy who's in charge of all things optimism, also good with advertising.

[You can add more positions to the group need be, this is just to start]

The creeper - the random guy found in the abandoned cake shop. [OPTIONAL. This guy is merely for a kink in the plan, A.K.A. A CONFLICT. I imagined he would be a homeless guy who is too attached to the cake shop to leave. Make him old- a previous worker/owner of the shop. Make him young- The son of the people who owned the shop before. But The Creeper is only there if you want him to be]

Setting: The cake shop and wherever else they need to go.

Theme: A group of boys revive an old cake shop back into business, and discover who they are and what their dreams are along the way.

Characters: Applicants as the boys. OPTIONAL - OCs or Idols as love interests.

Genre: Slice of life, Drama, Comedy

Suggestions: Have the plotlines.

The Creeper is optional

Romance is not necessary for this. In fact, you don't have to use it at all.

Make it .

Reminders: They are working at a cake shop that used to be world famous. Build on that.

The deadbeat is someone who is selfish, and entirely self absorbed. He could have some good character development. Build on that.

Everyone has their own lives. These boys aren't perfectly molded to a cake shop. There will be some troubles to begin with.

Inspiration: A restaurant I saw on the street that my parents said was amazing when it was open. Now it's overgrown and deserted.

 


 

co-author - slat101's note 

Another idea from me that resembles the Grocery Group, but when an idea comes...it comes, right?

 

STATUS: taken by kokoros !!

STORY LINK