[TAKEN] The Reunion

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

The Reunion tells a story about four guy best friends. They were the most popular, good-looking guys back in highschool. All the girls has a crush on them and the guys despise them.

But after 4 years, it all went to the drain, they're faces are still the same, good looking, but they don't have any job because all they did in their college is to flirt with girls. They failed, got drop-out, expelled, all because of their bad deeds.

Now that their high school reunion is coming. They came up with a plan of deceiving their high school classmates, that they graduated, that they became successful, with jobs and money.

Will their plan be successful? or will they be proven guilty?

Plotlines:

The erted one, who failed the entrance exam, because all he did is to look at the girls.

The party-animal, who got expelled from throwing a party in the school.

The reckless, who got dropped-out of his school, because he never cared to attend any of his classes.

The cold one, who didn't study at all, because of financial problem.

Setting: Venue for their highschool reunion.

Theme: The guys decieves their classmates that they became successful and each of them have a wonderful job.

Characters: Applicants as the four guys.

Genre: Comedy, Slice of Life

Suggestions: The beginning should be their high school life.

Reminders: You can change the number of guys, they can be less or more than four.

Inspiration: The Reunion [a Filipino movie] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

I never watched the movie, but my sister did. So she told me about it and ta-da~!! Don't know if this is similar to the movie's plot at all, but the title's the same.

 

STATUS: taken by WalkingContradiction !!

STORY LINK