Pixel Perfect

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

A girl band, consist of 4 girls, are struggling to make it big, since they don't have a vocalist, and no one wants to join their band, since they are a bunch of outsiders and so, one of them had an idea of building a robot girl which would be the voice of their band. With the help of numerous websites and equipments, they successfully built a perfect vocal, not to mention, perfect face and body as well. It seems the robot did help them all the way up to fame. But what if the robot turns against them and flirt with the guys they like? It's a battle between the imperfect human beings and the perfect machine.

They made her, and now, they're gonna detroy her.

Plotlines:

The guitarist

The bassist

The pianist

The drummer

Setting: School. The guitarist's house.

Theme: The band made a robot to be their vocalist, when the robot turns against them and flirts with the guys they like, they are on to turn the robot off.

Characters: Applicants as the band. Love Interest as the guys they like. An Idol as the robot.

Genre: Romance, Sci-fi

Suggestions: The girls are outsiders in their school.

Reminders: The robot is a girl with perfect vocals, body, face and everything.

The band became a success after the robot sung with the band.

No one knows that the band's vocalist is a robot, except the girls.

The girls compete with the robot for the love of the guys they like.

Inspiration: Pixel Perfect [an American movie] - No Trailer

 


 

author's note

Seems cool?..hehe, sorry there's no trailer.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!