Writing Destiny

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

4 outsiders had an idea of going up the social ladder, by writing the comic strips in their school's newspaper, the main characters are them and the popular boys in their school — the prince charmings. They secretly follow the boys everywhere to perfectly understand their characters, but what will they do if everything they write happens in real life? Will they draw advantage of this and write their happily ever after?

Plotlines: none.

Setting: School.

Theme: A group of outsiders are assigned to write the comics in the school's newspaper. The characters are based from real people, but what if the comics turns real as well?

Characters: Applicants as the outsiders. Love Interest as the popular boys.

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Suggestions: The Love Interests are casanovas/playboys.

The Love Interests have a crush on the outsiders even before the comic writing ever happened.

Reminders: Everything the girls write in the comics will happen to them in real life.

The Love Interests doesn't know that the characters in the comics are based from them and the outsiders.

Inspiration: none.

 


 

author's note

I don't know if this has no inspiration at all, because I kinda had this idea from The Diary of A Wimpy Kid, I recently read it, my brother forced me to and I really like it. It has a comics contest in it, and that's maybe where I got this.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!