The Perfect Man

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

Five teenagers, three daughters and two sons, are tired of moving every time their single mom has another personal meltdown involving yet another second-rate guy. To distract their mother from her latest bad choice, they conceives the perfect plan to make the perfect man.. an imaginary secret admirer who will romance their mom and boost her shaky self-esteem. The siblings must resort to increasingly desperate measures to keep the tactic alive and protect their mom's newfound happiness.

Plotlines: none.

Setting: Their School. Their house. Anywhere.

Theme: Five siblings who longs for a permanent home deceives their mom by creating the perfect man for her through letters and emails, in able to stay in the city of their happiness.

Characters: Applicants as the siblings. An Idols/OCs as the mother.

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Suggestions: They use a picture of an uncle of one of their friends to posed as the face of their mother's secret admirer.

Reminders: You can change the number of siblings.

You can change the title.

They found their happiness/love in that city that's why they don't want to move out.

Inspiration: The Perfect Man [an American film] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

Another idea, I remembered watching this movie and it was good.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!