Remember Me?

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

Ever since a vicious attack on their plane nearly claimed their lives, a group of students have suffered from anterograde amnesia and are unable to form new memories. Every morning, they become reacquainted with their teacher and the other constants in their lives. Besides experiencing some obvious problems in their memory, they are also the key witnesses in an important case against the group of guys that hijacked their plane and took the lives of their fellow classmates.

As they start to uncover terrifying truths about their past, they begin to question everything -- and everyone -- around them.

Plotlines: none.

Setting: The Plane. The Hospital. The School.

Theme: A group of classmates, who are key witnesses on a hijacked plane, suffers from short-term memory loss as they uncover the truth about the crime.

Characters: Applicants as the classmates. An Idols/OCs as the killers/hijackers.

Genre: School Life, Drama, Mystery

Suggestions: They are best friends before losing their memories of each other.

Reminders: You can change the concept to a family-themed applyfic. Change the 'fellow classmates' to 'their family' and 'the group of classmates' to 'a group of sisters/brothers:.

You can change the title.

They were on their fieldtrip when the hijacking happened.

Inspiration: Before I Go To Sleep [an American film] - Trailer

Clean Slate [an American film] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

Another idea, I was searching for a good movie when I stumbled upon these two, I haven't watched them but their plot seems good. I'm not sure if I'll watch it though.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!