[TAKEN] Confessions

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

A highschool student was found dead, drowning in her school's very own swimming pool. It was found out that it wasn't a suicide, it was purposely done by someone. Police officers came to the school to investigate. The investigation took them hours, until they narrowed it down to 5 students. They all have their own motives to kill the victim. The real culprit is in fact one of them, but who?

Plotlines:

The cheerleader

The nerd

The troublemaker

The new kid

The friend of the victim

Setting: School, Police Station.

Theme: The policemen and teachers interrogates the 5 suspects, until they find the real culprit.

Characters: Applicants as the five suspects. Idols/OCs as the teachers and policemen.

Genre: Mystery, Thriller

Suggestions: The victim is a beautiful girl, that is loved by everyone or maybe, the victim has a bad personality and hated by many.

RemindersThe five suspects should have their motives to kill the victim. For example, the cheerleader is jealous of the victim being loved by everyone in the school, that she killed her. Or maybe the nerd was badmouted by the victim, that she wanted revenge.

Inspiration: Confessions [a Japanese movie] - Trailer

 


 

author's note

The movie is awesome !! But I really change the plot for this idea, I just got the title from it.

 

STATUS: taken by -yeoja !!

STORY LINK