Ch. 18: Don't go see him again

운명의 순간 The Moment of Destiny

            Weekend is over. Second weeks of school start with students rushing to class, chatting with friends, and laughing in the hallway. It was like back in high school.  During the road to school, it was really quiet between Taecyeon and Yoona. She have been ignoring—pretending nothing happen, pretending her date with Siwon went well without Taecyeon and Seulong disturbance. Technically, she was lying to herself, forcing herself to erase and move on. But to Taecyeon, it was just a start of everything. With no experience in love or how to woo a girl, Taecyeon tries every way to get her attention—to get her to talk and care for him like before. But all the things he tried have fail.

            Driving into the parking lot to an empty spot, Taecyeon turns off the car engine. Yoona leave the car immediately knowing Taecyeon will try to stop her and talk to her. It hurts him seeing her distancing herself from him. It hurts him how she’s neglecting him now. Taecyeon slam the door of his car and walks to her, however, he sees her run to Sooyoung after she heard him walking to her.

            “Annyoung.” Sooyoung smiles. She notice Yoona strange face and looks pass her shoulder, she sees Taecyeon standing bellowing looking at Yoona. “Is there something wrong?” She asked.

            “No.” Yoona quickly answered.

            “But you…”

            “I feel cold. Let’s go to my locker.” Said Yoona, hiding her sadness as she drags her along.

            “Umm… okay…” Sooyoung puzzling follows her.

            Taecyeon irately sighed. His mind was going crazy already, but the ways she acts make him more crazier. Just standing from the side, Seulong shook his head and sighs as he walks up to him.

            “I guess she really doesn’t love you back.” Said Seulong.

            Taecyeon was woodless as he stares at the ground.

            “Our plan fail.” Seulong sighed hopelessly. Patting his shoulder, “Come on, let go.” Seulong drag him into the building.

            Walking through the crowded hallway, Taecyeon keeps staring at Yoona—sad and hurt. Seeing her talking happily with Sooyoung, he knew Siwon was part of their conversation. Keep staring at her, somehow, it became block by another figure.     “Annyoung Taecyeon oppa.” Suzy smiles delighted. “Did you get a good sleep?” she asked.

            Taecyeon ignore her and open his locker, he grabs a few books out of his locker. The smiles on Suzy face disappear.

            “Annyoung Taecyeon oppa.” Yuri called him, getting his attention back.

            “How rude.” Said Gyuri irritatedly. “At least say something.”

            “Why? They are not close.” Said Seulong.

            Gyuri glared at him, “I’m not talking to you.”

            “It wasn’t meant for you.” Seulong . “It’s for a girl behind you.”

            Falling for his trick, Gyuri looks behind her and see no girls except guys at their locker.

            Gyuri fiercely glares at him. “You!”

            Seulong enjoyably smirks at Gyuri. He looks at Suzy. “By the way, I remember he’s not dating you, so you can stop acting like he is.”

            Suzy ignore him as she put all her attention to Taecyeon. “Taecyeon oppa, thank you for last night.” Suzy continues.

            Taecyeon closed his locker and went straight to his class. Seulong teasingly waves at the girls before he follows Taecyeon to class.

            Center of the hall, Yoona and Sooyoung saw everything. They couldn’t hear what Suzy and her girls was saying to Taecyeon and Seulong, but by assuming, it has to do something with last night at the bar.

            “Suzy really likes your brother.” Said Sooyoung as she looks back at Yoona.

            Wordless, Yoona sadly walks with Sooyoung to their class. Soon every walks to their class, the hall become empty.

* * *

            Second class starts with the Theater class in the auditorium in groups. There are a total of six groups on the stage. Taecyeon, Yoona, Seulong, Sooyoung, and another male student are in a group. Hyori pass out another scripts; each group gets different script. The class starts to practice their line and acting skills at different places. Taecyeon’s group was outside, which give him more chances to talk to Yoona privately. Seulong purposely set Taecyeon and Yoona as couple, while the male student and Sooyoung as sibling, leaving him the single father role. It was their turn; Seulong, Sooyoung, and the male student back away a little since the scene in the script said to have the couple privately talk to each other. Yoona begins saying her lines, but Taecyeon reluctantly just stood and looks at her. Yoona begins to feel disturb by his silent. She tries again, but still the same result. Siwon suddenly appear—walking up to the Yoona after seeing her at the end of the hallway.

            A big smile, Siwon waves at Yoona and Sooyoung. “Annyoung.” He greeted them.

            Taecyeon turn and glare at Siwon with his eyes fill with hatred. 

            “Annyoung Siwon oppa.” Yoona and Sooyoung delightedly smiles to him.

            Practicing?” Siwon asked.

            The girls nodded. “What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked.

            “I came by to visit.” Siwon simply said.

            “Are it is to see someone special?” Sooyoung teased.

            Yoona shyly blushed. Taecyeon jealously watches Yoona blushing in front of Siwon.

            “It could be.” Siwon honestly admitted.

            Seulong walks up to Taecyeon, “Taec, are you just going to stay here and do nothing?” He whispered to him.

            Taecyeon stay silent and continues listening to them.

            “Yoona, are you free at later?” Siwon asked.

            “Yes I am. Why?” Yoona curiously asked.

            “How about we have dinner tonight?” Siwon warmly smiles. “I wanted to take you to my parent hotel restaurant. The pastries are good. You’ll definitely like it.”

            “Sure.” Yoona happily accepted his invitation.

            Taecyeon was just shock an in rage, how she ignore him, pretending he’s not there.

            “Okay, I’ll come get you later. I will call you in advance before picking you up.” Said Siwon. Yoona lightly nodded.

            “What about me?” Sooyoung pouted. “You only know Yoona and not me.” She complained.

            Siwon smiles seeing Sooyoung cutely complain. “Would you like to join?” He asked.

            Sooyoung smiles, “I was just kidding. I don’t want to interfere with you two lovebirds. It will be awkward with me there.”

            Yoona blush again while Siwon just shyly smiles. Irritated by Siwon, Taecyeon furiously and jealously walks away. Trying to control herself from watching him leave, Yoona force smiles on her face, but on the inside, she was hurt and baffle by her action. 

            “Is there something wrong?” Siwon asked.

            “Yeah, a lot.” Seulong annoyingly said. “Maybe because he doesn’t like seeing someone here?”

            “Just ignore it.” Yoona emotionlessly said.

            “Umm okay.” Siwon awkwardly said.

            Siwon phone’s ring, he took it out of his pocket and look at the caller ID.

            “I gotta go. I have a call I need to answer.” Said Siwon, excusing himself.

            Sooyoung happily run to Yoona and grabs her arm. “He’s making his moves. His going to ask you to be his girlfriend tonight!” She excitedly said.

            Yoona faintly smiles, “How would you know?” She asked.

            “I can feel it.” Said Sooyoung confidently. “A guy doesn’t come to school and simply visit, he did admit coming here for you.” Sooyoung stated. “You two like each other, it going to happen sooner or later.”

            Seulong annoyingly rolled his eyes.

            “Umm… sorry for interrupting, but Miss Hyori is coming over here.” Said the male student nervously frighten.

            “. If she know Taecyeon left, she going to be piss.” Seulong cursed. He took out his phone and dials Taecyeon numbers. “Aishi, Taecyeon ask your god damn phone.” He repeatly dials Taecyeon’s number, but no answer. “Okay, just say Taecyeon went to the medical room because he was in pain.” He instructed everybody.

            “Why?” The male student asked. “He left unexpectedly.”

            “I said so.” Seulong frustratedly said. “Miss Hyori already failed him once for leaving class unexpectedly. She hates that a lot. Taecyeon is already on her bad list. If he fail again, he won’t be able to graduate this semester.” He explained.

             Miss Hyori stopped by their group, looking around, she notice Taecyeon absent. “Where is Ok Taecyeon?” She asked.

            “He went to the medical room. His arm start to hurt again.” Seulong lied.

            Hyori looks at Sooyoung and Yoona, waiting for them to speak.

            “Yes. Yes.” Sooyoung agreed with Seulong. “Suddenly, he’s in pain.” She nodded her head. Yoona emotionlessly stay silent as she looks at the floor.

            The male student nervously smiles as he looks at Hyori.

            “Ok then.” Said Hyori, believing them. She walks back into the room.

            Seulong took out his phone and dial Taecyeon’s number again, but Taecyeon did not answered his phone, leaving Seulong wonder.

            Forty-five minutes later, class was over and lunch strikes. With Taecyeon nowhere seen and unable to connect, Seulong continues to search for him. Yoona and Sooyoung went to their locker, putting the textbooks away before they head over to the library. However, a hand grabbed Yoona right arm and spin her around. Yoona eyes widen in shock seeing Taecyeon in front of her. She thought he left school already, but she was wrong.

            “Don’t go see him again.” Taecyeon upsetly said.

            Yoona take his hand away from her arm, “Why?” She asked. “I can see anybody I want.”

            “But not him.” Taecyeon jealously said. “I don’t want you to go see him again.”

            “You have not right to control me.”

            Taecyeon grabbed her arm again as he breaths in anger. “I said you can’t, then you can’t!” He shouted causing attention on them.

            Sooyoung awkward stood beside Yoona and notice many eyes on them.

            “Let go my arm.” Yoona ordered.

            Taecyeon did not do so as he looks at her intensely. Yoona swung her arm, freeing herself from his grip, and walks away from the exit. Taecyeon chase after Yoona, pushing everybody who aside. Seulong from one of the hall sees Taecyeon running through the crowds after somebody.

            “Yah! Ok Taecyeon!” Seulong shouted for him.

            Taecyeon was too busy chasing after Yoona to even notice Seulong calls. Suzy heard Taecyeon name shout in the hallway, a second later, she sees him and Yoona run pass her. Seulong give a chase follow by Sooyoung, Suzy and her girls. Yoona decided to hide in the ladies’ room. Taecyeon push the door open and enter the room.

            “Ahh!!” The girls shouted before running out of the room.

            “Yah! This is the girls’ room!” One of the girl shouted as she stood on the side with her friends.

            Taecyeon ignored them all. He reaches his right hand out and grabbed a hold of Yoona and pushes her to wall.

            “Let me go!” Yoona shouted as she struggles to free herself.

            “I get that you don’t like me back, but I don’t want you to go see him!” Taecyeon irately and loudly said. “…. I don’t want you to go see him again…” Taecyeon voices melt as he sadly looked into her eyes. "I don't want you to go...” He pleaded.

            Looking into his sorrow eyes, the anger in her dissolve. Students surround the ladies’ room, watching Taecyeon pinning Yoona to the wall. Seulong, Sooyoung, Suzy, Yuri, and Gyuri joined the crowded, standing in the front. It became quiet between the two of them, so quiet that both anger dissolved. Staring jealously, Suzy bite her bottom lips while Yuri rolls her hands into balls. The crowds start to whisper, gossiping. Thunder viciously smirked as he watches Taecyeon and Yoona from the crowds. Taecyeon loosen his hands, pulling it back from her, and walks always, leaving Yoona stand there and confuse by him.

            “Taecyeon oppa.” Yuri called.

            “Taecyeon-sshi…” Seulong called.

            Taecyeon unconsciously space out as he walks through crowds, he kept going and going. Yoona sadden as she continues to watch walk farther and farther away from her. Sooyoung worriedly rush to her.

            “Are you okay? What happen?” Sooyoung worriedly asked.

            Yoona couldn’t give her a definite answer, because even herself do not know the answer to why all this suddenly happens. Suzy give Yoona last glares before she walks away in rage.

            “Congratulation.” Yuri glares at her. “You’ve done it. You finally got everyone attentions” She rolled her eyes and walk away with Gyuri.

 

To be continue…………………………..