2nd tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HYE RI!" 

Bursting into the door, Minjung came running in with a calendar in her hand as I was trying to tie my hair up. Grabbing my shoulders, she shook me hard before literally pushing the calendar up my face. 

"Do you see it?! Do you?! DO YOU?!" she shrieked, jumping to prove her distress. Grabbing her wrists, I blinked at her, smiling at her.

"What are you doing?" I asked, and she only waved the calendar in front of my face.

"Hellooo?! It's full moon tomorrow! You know what that means, right?" she asked, staring at me with wide eyes. 

"Minjung, it's tomorrow! We have plenty of time to prepare!" I chuckled, taking the calendar from here hand before putting it on the desk behind me. 

"If you start flapping your wings around here, don't say I didn't warn you! I'm just taking care of my best friend, geez!" she pouted before walking out with light stomps. Laughing, I rushed to the door, watching as she stomped down the hall. 

"Minnie, you do know we got work, right?" I called out as she was just about to turn a corner. 

"I know!" she whined before turning to walk down the opposite way, walking past me with a pout. Chuckling, I quickly grabbed my bag before I grabbed her hand, pulling us both out of the house. On our way down the road, she headed towards the coffee shop, Blue, skipping happily to work.

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyungie~!"

Groaning, I turned around, facing my squinty-eyed friend before blinking at his sudden huge eyes.

"What is it, Jimin?" I asked groggily, sitting up as I blinked at the brightness of the room. 

"I just wan-"

"V hyung! V hyung! IT'S FULL MOON TOMORROW! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, RIGHT?!" Jungkook shrieked as he burst through the doors, shoving a calendar up my face. 

"I know..." I muttered tiredly, hiding my face in my pillow. 

"W-WHAT?! What kind of reaction is that?! HELLO?! EARTH TO DEMON?! WE DON'T WANT YOU WINGS FLAPPING AROUND HERE!" he shouted while jumping on my bed, occasionally jumping on my leg. Hiding myself under the blanket with a groan, I kicked him out of the bed. 

"It's tomorrow, Jungkook. There's plenty... of time." I groaned, curling myself into a ball, "I'M A MOTHER-ING METAPOD!"

"If you say so... By the way, we're going to Blue. Wanna join?" Jimin asked, slapping hard. Peeping out from my blanket, I looked up at him with one eye. 

"What are you doing there?" I asked. Rubbing the back of his neck, he smiled. 

"Jin hyung is too lazy to make breakfast." he answered, and Jungkook, who was hugging Jimin's legs, nodded along. 

"Oh? Then I'll come with you, just wait downstairs." I said, fully peeping my head out of the blankets before throwing Jungkook a derp face. 

"Cool!"

Hye Ri’s POV

"Hye Ri! Minjung! Great you came early! We have too many costumers today, and there's too few of us here." our boss, Jieun said quickly with a sigh. ing each of us an apron and a notepad, she ushered us away, "Hurry! Take a table each!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Minjung and I sang in unison before looking at each other, giggling. 

"It's going to be a loooong day." I groaned, tying my apron around my waist as Minjung sighed. 

"Better get to work quickly." she said, showing me her fist as she smiled encouragingly, "Fighting!"

Chuckling, I copied her, showing her my own fist. Giggling, we dispersed to each our ways, getting to work. Stopping by a table, I pulled my notepad up, "Yes, sir. What would you like to order?"

****

My break was finally done, and I were back to work again. I was sitting behind the counter, chatting with Minjung when my watch rang again, reminding me that my break was finished. 

"Seriously! It's my thirtieth table for the day!" I groaned, jumping over the counter before I shuffled tiredly to where a group of guys sat themselves down. Oh , I recognized these guys. They're... Our school's kingkas. 

"What would you like to order?" I asked, taking out my notepad. Turning their attentions to me, except for the two playing a gam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter