40th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night of lunar eclipse

" Are you sure you're okay by yourselves?" Minjung asked for the umpteenth time. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, then put my hand on her shoulders, reassuringly. For the rest of the walk to the forest, she has been asking and nagging if we're going to be okay.

" We're going to be fine, Minnie. And if it's someone here who should we worried, then it should be us" I said, and smiled at her pouting face. " Take care okay?" 

She sighed, before she nodded. Then, she went back to Suga, who immediately put his arm around her, then smiled. 

" You should get going home now. It's eclipse soon, and we don't want you killed" Taehyung said, causing Jimin to suddenly yelp and hide behind Rap Monster. Frowning, I hit Taehyung's arm, causing him to jump and stare at me wide eyed.

" Stop scaring them!" I scolded, causing him to pout and crossed his arms. 

" It's fun!"

Again, he was hit, but this time, it was Jungkook, "Hyung, stop it"

Taehyung pouted, before he nodded and turned away. Jungkook turned to the humans again, then smiled, " I think you should get going now"

Jin patted his shoulder, with a smile, before he hugged the maknae.

" See you tomorrow!" J-Hope yelled as he waved and ran with the rest. I smiled, turned to the other 14 boys in front of me. 

" So, what should we do?" Sehun asked, as he looked around, earning confused looks.

" What do you mean? We can't really do anything. We're transforming, going all berserk, then we wake up, like after having a hangover" Kai said, with his eyebrows furrowed, a little confused of why the maknae was suddenly was asking this. 

" Is that all we're going to do? We can't do anything?" Sehun asked in disbelief, then turned to one of the alphas with hopeful eyes. Luhan was about to say something, but Suho interrupted him.

" That's not actually wrong. It was told that it's a cave around here that could make us more human" he said, as he looked around.

"I've been around here for ages, I don't think it it something like that here." I said, as I looked at them, causing Suho to sigh. "The only cave here..."

I met eyes with Jungkook, who seemed to have the same thought, as he pointed at me.

" Well, it seems like there is something you know that we don't understand" Xiumin suddenly pointed out, and I really had the urge to facepalm myself. I sighed, before I looked up at the moon. My eyes widened at the sight, the moon had just appeared a little red on the side, meaning the eclipse was about to start.

" ! Jungkook! Lead the way! We have no time!" I said quickly, and Jungkook quickly ordered, before he started walking. Or running. 

" What?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Chanyeol asked, confusedly. I shook my head, and pushed him, while running.

" No time to explain! Quickly!" I said, as we all run. The moon was halfway red, meaning the sun was just behind it. Quickly, we ran up the hill. And the moon was 3/4 red. Almost everyone was inside, but me. And it was full.

" ____________!"

And my sight, went black. Though my sight was gone, I still could feel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter