47th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Jungkook had convinced ( or practically begged) Kris and Suho, for him to stay over, saying that he is the father of these children, and he can't leave his pregnant girlfriend alone. And that of course, is extreamly cute. Right now, I was lying in bed, with Jungkook lying next to me, his arm drapped over my stomach. It was 8 o'clock, and I just woke up, my stomach feeling warm and my tattoo glowing. Thinking it was just one of the demon-pregnantly-syndromes, I ignored it and stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what Sunggyu said. Right after these kids are out, they're here to get me. I smiled bittery at the thought, and clutched into Jungkook's hand, unknowingly. And that of course, woke him up. 

" Ow..." he suddenly mumbled, causing me to turn my head towards his face with wide eyes. His eyes was still closed, his long lashed pointing downwards. His eyes opened as he stared at me with tired eyes, " You're digging your nailes into my hand"

With that, I quickly looked down on our hands, only to see him right. Awkwardly, I removed my hands and clenched then instead, " Sorry"

He sat himself up, pulled him closer to him and pushed my head carefully down to his chest. He my hair, kissing the top of my head or cheek, " Tell me what's bothering you"

I sighed and clutched into his shirt, " I guess I'm just afraid for what might happen"

He rubbed my arm, and smiled softly, " We'll get through this"

I smiled gratefully at him, and rolled over him, before I landed my feet on the ground. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him up with a grin, " Let's get to the kitchen! It's 8, and I'm sure D.O is done making food!"

He laughed, got up and ruffled his hair while I chuckled at his cute expression. Just as we were about to run out the door, a scene flashed before my eyes, causing me to loose it for a second. I stopped and grabbed the wall while panting. Jungkook turned around, and quickly took me in his arms before I hit the floor. 

" ____________!" he yelled, shooking my body vigorously. Another flash appeared in front of my eyes, and a scene played. 

I was sitting on the throne, my hair long and red, my wings big and black. The dress was black. Everything around me was black. I stared at the red water pond in the bowl. Two little kids, running around, playing with 12 older looking men, while a familiar man sat under a tree and stared at them play. The two kids was a boy and a girl, both looking like each other, both had red hair. I smiled at the sight and dipped my finger in the water, before I stirred it. 

" I miss them"

" Too bad, you can't see them anymore, right, cousin?" Henry asked with such tone, I wanted to snap his neck. I growled and glared at him.

" Get the out, Henry"

****

It was glowing. Black. The red sprials on it. But what was it? Placing my hand on the round, glowing object, I felt the heartbeats. The heartbeats of two hearts. I placed my lips in it, and kissed it tenderly, before I smiled and chuckled.

Jungkook's POV

I quickly called helped from the Exo hyungs, while I shook ___________. Her hair had turned red and her tattoo was glowing. Kai was the first to appear as he teleported himself in, and stared at __________ in shock. He ran down the hallway, opening and bursting into the door to wake his brothers up. Within a minute, everybody had gathered around the uncouncious girl.

" We need to take her to the woods!" Kris said quickly, and I nodded before lifting her up, bridal style. Suho nodded towards Kai, signing him teleport up there. Everybody linked up, before it got blurry. The winds hit my face, and so did the smell of trees, as we suddenly apperead in the wood. I quickly lied ___________ down, then back away a bit, seeing that her wings had popped out. As so with her horns and tail. 

" What's happening?!" Sehun asked, looking down at his feet as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter