19th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A groan woke me up from spacing out. I turned my head towards the sound, but quickly covered my eyes again at the sight. Well, basically, Jungkook had shifted in his sleep, causing the blazer to fall off his waist. 

" W-What happened?" Jungkook asked, with his y, husky voice.

" NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! TAKE THE BLAZER! OH MY FREAKING GOSH!" I yelped as I pointed at the blazer, while my other hand was in front of my eyes. 

" E-Eh?! OH MY FREAKING GOSH!" he suddenly said. I heard him awkwardly laugh as he tried to cover himself up, " W-We didn't do anything... right?"

My eyes widened, as all the blood, went up to my face. I turned around in shock, and waved my hand in front of me in denial.

" NO NO NO NO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING AB-" I said, but quickly turned around again, as I saw him struggling with tying the blazer around his waist. I seriously have to burn that blazer, later, " Eh..."

" Uhm... We should get out of here" Jungkook muttered, as he look around. 

" Yeah, we should" I agreed, and stood up, before I started walking. 

" Where are you going?" he asked, as he stood up as well. I raised a brow at him, and pointed towards the way I was walking to.

" The exit is here" I said. He blinked, and smiled awkwardly.

" Oh..."

I chuckled and started walking with Jungkook following me. As we got out of the cave, the beams of the hot sun hit my skin. The sky had a beautiful color of blue, which faded to yellow, then orange, pink and then red. 

" So, how do you feel after having your first transformation?" I asked, while Jungkook brushed a few loose branches away for me to go through.

" If I always end up , I have to remember to bring clothes, or stick with Taehyung hyung" he chuckled, causing me to chuckle too. He suddenly cupped my mouth, preventing any sound to get out as he stared wide eyed towards a direction. I furrowed my eyebrows and look toward the direction he was looking at.

" I swear, D.O hyung. I heard someone here!" 

My eyes widened at the sight of familiar faces. The wolves. And they were just a few feet away.

" Oh, please Tao... Is it one of those times where you say you can't find your Prada shoes, but you're actually were wearing them? ALL.THE.FREAKING.TIME"

So, the one with panda-looking eyes is Tao, and the one with big-doe eyes is D.O. Alright, mental note, noted.

"No, D.O. I think Tao is right. I can smell them... It's at least 2 of them here." one with red hair and big doe eyes said. He sniffed around while the others were also looking a him in wonder. One with a really poker-face expression came up and put a hand on the one with red hair's shoulder.

"  I agree with Luhan hyung" he said and smiled. 

" Thank you Sehun and Luhan hyung" Tao said, and smiled, causing the two to nod. MENTAL NOTE: Red hair, doe eyes: Luhan. Multicolored hair, poker-faced: Sehun. NOTED.

The one I remembered as Kris, gestured the members to go. I sighed in relief as they decided to go instead. As I tried to change position, since my leg had getting numb, my foot 'fortunately' got stuck under a root.

" !" I cursed, quietly, as I looked at Jungkook. But his eyes widened, because he knew.... We both knew, that the wolves heard. As I finally got myself free from the evil root, the impact of the dragging and pulling, made me do a tumble forwards. And out of the bush, only to have an eye-to-eye with the wolves. 

" KAI!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter