15th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" Taehyung breathed in confusion, his eyebrows furrowing so furiously. Looking up at Jungkook again, I gasped seeing that his right eyes suddenly became bright red. 

"IT'S NOT ME! IT'S JUNGKOOK!" I repeated once more, eyes widened as I whipped my head towards the wolves still crying in pain. I looked up at our friends again, watching their eyes widen as they stared back at us. Turning back to Jungkook, I grabbed his arm, shaking him hard, "Jungkook! Stop it! It's enough!"

But it was if he was hypnotized; not able to hear or see anything outside of his own mind. I shook him harder, my hands gripping harder around his arm as the cries of the wolves started fading, as if they were weakening, "JUNGKOOK!"

Gasping, he finally snapped out of his trance, breaking his eye-contact with the wolves. Turning to me, he his eye turned back to brown before he suddenly started leaning towards me, his eyes drooping. The two wolves which seemed to be the alphas started howling, staring at us one more time before running off followed by the rest of their pack. And it seemed that they didn't run so fast anymore. 

Quickly grabbing Jungkook before he could fall to the ground, I yelped as his body weighted me down. The kingkas and Minjung were quick to run towards us as soon as the wolves were gone. Jungkook was weak as he leaned against me but the stiffness in his body told me that he was equally frightened by what he just did. 

"W-What did... I just do?" he breathed in shock, his eyes wide as he grabbed onto my shirt. And I could honestly tell you that I had no idea. 

"Let's get you home first." Namjoon said as he put an arm around Jungkook to help him up. Sighing, I stared at Jungkook's back as I stayed behind, still not able to comprehend what just happened. 

How the heck did he do that?

****

"Explain." Taehyung demanded as he sat down on the arm of the couch, staring down at the boy sitting next to me. Jungkook and I were seated on the couch while the rest sat on the floor, looking up at us. 

"I-I don't know. I just stared at the wolves. I just wanted them to leave us alone." Jungkook explained with a soft voice, trying hard to recreate the earlier events in his head. Looking down on his folded hands, he then looked up again, the shock and confusion still evident in his eyes, "But then they suddenly seemed to get hurt."

"Do you know how to do it again?" my brother asked as he raised a brow, tapping his chin, but Jungkook shook his head quickly. Sighing, Taehyung nudged my arm, "Hye Ri, can I talk to you for a little bit?"

Nodding, I stood up, following my brother to the kitchen. Sitting down on the table, I watched as he crossed his arms, staring at me with a tilted head. 

"Do you possibly know anything?" he asked, and I quickly shook my head because honestly, I had no idea. Sighing, he uncrossed his arms before stuffing them into his pockets, "The thing is... What Jungkook did is called blood-bending."

"Blood-bending?" I repeated, and he nodded. 

"Very dangerous. In fact, it's the most dangerous power recorded in the history." he explained, and immediately, my mouth opened in agape. 

"But why does Jungkook have powers? And how?" I asked confusedly. As far as I knew, Jungkook was a mere human, and it was impossible for a human to have powers unless part demon and would catch that 0.0001% of being able to catch any kind of powers. And even then, the powers would be very weak, if not only being able to use their power only one time in their lives. Besides, even then, they would still be considered a demon. For a few seconds that is.

"Well, the only explanation is that he is a demon." he said, and with that, I almost choked on my own saliva. 

"A demon?! But how?"

"You know," he started, suddenly staring at me with teasing eyes, and I knew he was up to something, "if demons have... you know with a human they are destined to be with, the human will automatically turn immortal. In certain cases, they will gain powers as well."

And immediately, I gasped, hitting his arm. 

"OPPA! WE DIDN'T DO IT! We were just acting!" I yelped, hitting his arm once more which only made him chuckle, most likely not feeling the slap at all. 

"Then the only explanation left is that he has a demon's blood running in his veins." he stated before crossing his arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter