43th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What..."

The two men saw my confused face, and smirked while circling me. The one suddenly disappeared, then reappeared in front of me, causing me to fall. Now that I looked at their faces, they looked dangerously alike. Brothers?

" As you see, master. The Underworld is going berserk, knowing that their leader is in another world. So... We're here to take you back. And you would have to live in Hell. For. The. Rest. Of. Your. Life... Your highness" he said, tapping my nose at each word he stopped on. I threw my head to the side, and glared at him. He took his hand back, and put it on his hip, putting on a smirk. I clenched my fists, causing them to suddenly glow in black, then red, then gold. The other one suddenly grabbed me wrist, causing me to push him of me, using so much strength that he flew to tree and broke it. 

" SUNGYU!" the other man screamed as he watched his brother or what the heck kind of relationship hie had with him, slid down the trunk, and down on the ground. The other one turned to me, his eyes literally burning. 

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" 

I glared up at him, with my red eyes, and smirked, " You dare talk to your master?" 

" You dare hurt your own cousin?" he smirked, his eyes flaming blue. My eyes went back to normal, as I stared up at him in confusion. Then it hit me, and that made the demon smirk. The demon suddenly formed a fireball, and I was too distracted about that he was my cousin, that I didn't notice. The ball flew towards me, but it never hit me. All I felt was a sudden gush of wind, and then a thud was heard along with a groan. I opened my eyes, only to look at the person, lying on the ground with horror. 

" JUNGKOOK!" 

I quickly dropped to my knees, lifting the head of Jungkook's unconscious body. I shook his body, trying to wake him up as tears started forming in my eyes," JUNGKOOK! YAH!"

Kai suddenly popped put of no where, hugging me and burring my face in his chest. He my hair, trying to hush me down. Suggyu and the other demon has already popped away. 

" It's okay. We'll get Lay... Lay is going to heal him. We'll get Jungkook home, don't worry" he assured and grabbed Jungkook's wrist, and for a moment, everything around us was blurry. My mind was blank for a moment, then we was sitting on the floor, in the living room at Exo's home. Sehun, Minjung and Bangtan Boys suddenly burst through the door, all panting. Kai looked up at Sehun, and gave him a stern look.

" Go get Lay hyung" he said, and Sehun nodded, immediately running to find his unicorn hyung. Bangtan Boy quickly came to our side, and looked at me with big questioning eyes.

" What happened?" Taehyung asked and my hair, as I buried my face in Kai's chest. Lay suddenly ran down with the rest of Exo tailing behind him. 

" What happened?" D.O asked as he stared down at the body, then at me with those typical owl eyes. Taehyung looked down at Kai, with a raised brow.

" That's what I'd like to know too" he said, and crossed his arms. I looked up from Kai's chest, drying my eyes as I shook my head.

" No, I can explain it... I was there... Or even the cause of it"

****

" ... And I think they're here to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter