3rd tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Hye Ri! You don't mind putting these in the truck outside, right?"

"Oh! Hye Ri, you're going to the truck? Can you please put these in as you're on your way anyway?"

"Mind putting these as well? And these? And theeese~?"

"Oh, and these too!"

So now, my arms were filled with different kinds of plates, cups, forks, spoons, knifes and napkins, carrying them as I tried walking. Sighing, I carefully went out of the back door which led to an ally where the cafe's truck was parked right in the front. I couldn't exactly see the way, but according to the light and darkness, I was on the right way; almost there. 

"W-Woah..." I muttered as the multiple plates stacked on top of each other started wobbling. Just my luck. As I tripped over my own feet, I went falling forwards, almost losing my grip around the things in my arms, but someone was quick to put their arms around my waist, holding me steady before I hit the ground. The things I had in my arms were now gone and in the arms of someone else. 

"What the is wrong with you? Are you blind or something?" I familiar spiteful voice asked. Eyes widened, I looked up, noticing that Jungkook's face was just inches from mine. Quickly standing up and straightening myself, I bowed. 

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized, bowing multiply of times. 

"Yeah, you better be!" he said, scoffing. I shot him a glare before my eyes wandered off to his friends who were holding the things I used to hold, and my eyes immediately widened. 

"I'm so sorry! Let me take those!" I quickly said, stretching my arms to take the things from them, but they moved away from my reach. Confused, I looked up at them, blinking. 

"No, no, no! Let us take these!" Rap Monster insisted, smiling at me. This was why they were kingkas. They gave off a bad boy feeling, but were actually all charming and gentleman like. Everyone but Jungkook.

"B-But-"

"No buts! Where do you need these?" Jimin asked, grinning. Sighing, I pointed at the truck next to us, opening the backside. 

"You can't even do your job yourself?" Jungkook scoffed, but Jimin was quick to put an arm around him, and he shut up. 

"Thanks." I said, as they put the things in, and I closed the door with a sigh. 

"No problem." J-Hope said, smiling, "By the way, what school do you go to?"

Looking at him, I looked back down on the lock of the truck, making sure it was locked securely before answering, "Big Hit High."

At that, their eyes went wide. 

"How come we never see you at school?" Rap Monster asked, and the others were quick to nod, also wanting to know. 

"It's hard to see anyone at all with all of your fan-girls running around." I chuckled, and they all nodded, pouting a little, "I'm pretty sure Jungkook and I have English and Math together, though."

At that, Jungkook scoffed. 

"It's probably because of your face that I didn't know." Jungkook said with a smirk, crossing his arms as if he said the smartest remark ever. Glaring at him, I rolled my eyes, before chuckling dryly but quietly. 

"Wow, maknae! Now I can finally know how you're doing in class." Jin said with a grin before patting the youngest, who only groaned, on the back. Sighing, I looked down at my watch. 

"I would love to talk more, but I have to go now. My friend is waiting, and we have to lock the shop up." I said, taking a step towards the ally, but Suga was quick to stop me. 

"Your friend... Was she the one helping you with the drinks earlier?" he asked, and I nodded, smiling a little, knowing how happy Minjung would be when I tell her her crush asked about her. 

"Why?" I asked, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter