10th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Wake up already!" Minjung whines as she shook my sleeping self, shaking the whole bed. Seeing that I wouldn't wake up, she groaned, shaking me harder, "KIM HYE RI!"

Sighing, she went out of my room with a groaned to answer the door as the door-bell rang. Chuckling, I buried myself deep in the blanket before closing my eyes, taking in the silence before slowly going back to sleep again. Ah, the peacefulness. However, the peaceful silence was quickly interrupted by the sounds of loud voices talking over each other in the living room. Groaning in annoyance, I grabbed my pillow and put it over my head to block the noises. It wasn't really that effective. As the voices seemed to be as loud as to be in my room, I ignored them, thinking that it was just so loud that it was heard from the living room. 

"See! She won't wake up!" I heard Minjung say along with the sound of shuffling feet, and I could only bury myself further into the blanket, hoping the dark would pull me back into sleep. However, as soon as a pair of hands seemed to grab the blanket, I opened my eyes wide in horror. As soon as the blanket was pulled off me to reveal my bare skin, I sat up, glaring dangerously up at the culprit. And the culprit was no other than Jungkook. His eyebrow was raised as his eyes scanned over my attire which happened to be a simple, big t-shirt and - unfortunately - a pair of booty shorts. Looking up, I only then noticed that there were other people here as well as they all stared at their youngest friend in surprise and shock. 

"Well, nice pajamas." Jungkook said, breaking the silence as he stared at me with a smirk. Gasping, I widened my eyes before I quickly covered my legs. Standing up, I grabbed my pillow, throwing it at him before I ran to the bathroom. 

"ERT!"

Quickly washing up and changing into my school uniform, I tied my hair up in a ponytail before I finally got out of the bathroom. Quickly grabbing my bag, I get murmuring my curses at them, "Stupid Minjung. Bringing the kingkas in. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Jungkook. Pulling off my blanket. ert. erted kingkas."

"Calling us stupid and erted won't do anything." Jungkook said from behind me as he crossed his arms, an unreadable look on his face.

"Shut up, you poop." I hissed, not even looking up at him as I passed him with a frown on my face before running downstairs. Plopping down on a chair, I shoveled in the food Minjung prepared. As usual it was delicious, and all my focus was now on the food. However, as soon as Jin suddenly popped up next to me with my brother on the other side, I looked up suspiciously as they both stared at me. 

"Is it good?" Jin suddenly asked, flashing me a blinding smile as he batted his eyelashes at me. Squinting my eyes slightly, I nodded slowly, my mouth still full of food. He then suddenly high-fived Taehyung as they both stood up while dancing. And all I could do was to stare up at them weirdly. 

"THAT'S BECAUSE WE MADE IT!" Taehyung said, clapping his hands to applause for himself and Jin which only made me choke on my food, almost spitting it out.

"I-It wasn't Minjung?" I asked, panting to get my breath back after coughing. As they shook their heads and pouted, I could only stare down at my food with wide eyes, trying to spot anything that didn't seem edible or poisonous.

"What? Just because we're guys doesn't mean we can't cook!" Taehyung said, grimacing at me as he sat back down next to me. 

"Last time you cooked for me, you literally burned half of the house down." I pointed out and Jin couldn't help but to burst out laughing. My brother could only pout as the visible red appeared on his face. 

"Excuse me! For your information, I was eight and had no control over my powers yet!" he retorted, crossing his arms. As his laugh stopped, Jin's eyes now widened, stopping to look at Taehyung. 

"You have powers?!" he yelped in surprise, and my brother only looked up to face Jin before tilting his head to the side, blinking innocently. 

"Did I fail to mention that? So, you haven't even wondered why Hye Ri has powers and not me?" Taehyung asked, pouting to which Jin's mouth was agape at him. 

"But you never told us! AND I ONLY SAW HYE RI USE HER POWERS YESTERDAY!" Jin barked before plopping down on his chair with a thud. All I could do was watch the TaeJin couple quarrel while I shoved another spoonful of their delicious product in my mouth. Looking up, Jin blinking curiously at his friend, "So... What's your powers?"

"Fire and electricity~" Taehyung sang proudly as he closed his eyes and posed with a peace-sign. Gasping, Jin then turned to me, eyes wide.

"How about yours?" he asked, looking so interested in the fact that his friends had superpowers. Holding up the 'wait a minute' finger, I swallowed, hitting my chest to make it go down faster. 

Jin waited excitedly as he stared at me, and so did Taehyung. As far as I knew, my brother had no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter