9th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Should I fight him off? No way! He was too tall! Should I run away? But he could easily follow. How can I transform?! I need to get to the woods! ! Glancing at the door, I looked back at the wolf, glaring at him. And may I say that he was quite VERY handsome.

"You know you can't transform here." I said with a smirk, watching as his eyes were brightening, a low growl audible from his throat. Sighing, he continued the glaring contest, "Why are you chasing me?"

Letting out a dry chuckle, he scoffed, "Like you wouldn't know."

"That's the thing, Mister Wolf. I really don't." I hissed, clenching my fists tightly, trying hard not to punch him in the face in fear of him transforming. 

"Kim Hye Ri! You better take the orders!" Sunhwa unnie's voice yelled once again, and I could only sigh. I wasn't exactly in the position to continue taking the orders, but she didn't know that. 

"HEY, KRIS HYUNG!" one of the eleven other boys sitting by the table yelled making this so-called Kris guy look away for the briefest second. Stupid . Rolling my eyes, I took the opportunity. Jumping over the counter, I dashed out of the cafe, pulling my apron off as I ran for my life. 

"GADDANGIT, CHANYEOL!" Kris groaned in annoyance before he also dashed out of the cafe, looking around before sprinting after me. After finally catching up to what was happened, the eleven others were also soon up to their feet. And now, they were all running after me. I was starting to tire out, but I knew I had to get to the woods to be able to shake them off. By the reflections of the windows we passed, I knew they were just by my heels. 

"HYUNG, WHY NOT JUST TRANSFORM?!" one of them yelled, and I couldn't help but to roll my eyes despite literally running for dear life. 

"YOU CAN'T TRANSFORM, YOU IDIOT! WE'RE OUT IN PUBLIC!" I screamed as making a sharp swing.

Jungkook's POV

Hye Ri didn't make it to the club. I was still sweaty after the dance battle, but it was definitely worth it considering we got all of these pay-checks for winning. I tried my best, hoping that it would impress her, but I only found out after that she didn't show up. What. Is. Wrong. With. Me? It literally sounded like I was disappointed over the fact that she didn't come! Pft! I could care less if she did or not! Tch!

"YOU CAN'T TRANSFORM, YOU IDIOT! WE'RE OUT IN PUBLIC!" a familiar voice screamed, sounding horribly alike to Hye Rin's. Wait! Transform?! HYE RI! We immediately turned our heads, catching the sight of a certain girl running down the streets with at least a dozen of guys running after her. Why was she being chased? Don't tell me... WOLVES!

"ISN'T THAT HYE RI?!" J-Hope exclaimed as he pointed at the girl running for her life. V hyung's eyes widened, eyes following the figure of the girl. 

"Those guys... WEREWOLVES!" he yelped in panic before dashing after Hye Ri. Quickly snapping back to reality, I was quick on my feet, following my friend. Hye Ri was in danger. The others didn't hesitate to follow as well, sprinting after us. 

Hye Ri's POV

I yelped, swearing that I heard an inhumane howl. I was only a few meters away from the entrance of the woods when I could already hear the sound of ripping flesh and a long, loud howl. Twelve wolves were transformed. And they were all big wolves. REALLY BIG WOLVES. AND THEY WERE ALL RUNNING AFTER ME. 

"!" I cursed as I took a glance over my shoulder. They were all already yapping at my shirt, and I could only yelp before looking back at the front, then back again only to see none of them there, "What the ?!"

Looking forward again, my eyes widened at the sight of three wolves standing in front of me, all flashing their silver eyes at me as they growled. Trying to run towards the right, I bit my lips as three other wolves appeared, and so for the other directions. And I was surrounded. 

"What the do you want?!" I hissed, glaring at them, feeling fear slowly take over my body. The only answer to my question was a growl. They inched closer, baring their teeth at me before one suddenly stomped its paw down, and the earth around me cracked. I screamed, feeling hopeless as I almost lost my balance. Compared to the wolves, I still had no control over my transfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter