13th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hand in hand, Jungkook and I were walking down the road, passing by the souvenir shops as we laughed at our dumb jokes. 

"Hey, we should buy something to prove the others that we actually went on a date." Jungkook suggested as we stopped in front of a shop, and I nodded. 

"That would be smart." I agreed as I looked around. Just as a lady passed by, my eyes caught the side of her gigantic bracelet, and an idea immediately popped in my head, "Couple-bracelets!"

"Good idea." he beamed before ruffling my hair and then pulled me closer to him as we walked into the shop. Chuckling, looked down at out intertwined fingers only to grin widely for myself. As we stopped in front of the counter, the lady behind it suddenly popped up with a grin, and I could only wonder if everyone in this amusement park was this cheerful. 

"Ooh! What can I do for this young couple?" she asked as she grinned, blinking and batting her eyelashes at us. Blushing at her words, I hid my face, eyes widening as I watched Jungkook only smiled at her. 

"Do you by chance have couple-bracelets?" Jungkook asked before pulling me closer to him and then wrapping his arm around my waist. And how did he do that so carelessly? Eyes widening, the lady beamed before grabbing hands to pull us towards a section by the corner. Finally stopping, she stood in front of the aisle with different kinds of accessories. 

"What are your names?" the lady asked as she quickly pulled out her notepad and a pen, and only then I found the similarity to the girl in restaurant and her. 

"I'm Hye Ri, and this is Jungkook." I answered as I pointed at my date, and once again, she beamed, her smile growing. 

"Even your names fit each other!" she squealed before writing it down on her pad. Biting her lip, she suddenly grabbed a box, taking one last glance at us before running to the back. Blinking, I looked up at Jungkook who only stared back at me, giving each other a confused look. When she suddenly popped back, she - quite literally - shoved the box to Jungkook making him groan quietly. 

"Open it! Open it!" the lady squealed excitedly as she clapped her hands together. Taking a glance at me, Jungkook then stared down at the box in his hands before opening it slowly. And there, two very pretty, cool, yet simple bracelets came to sight. While one bracelet had a key-pendant with my name on, the other one was formed as a heart-locket with Jungkook's name on the back. The lady grinned, looking down at the bracelets, "If you open the heart with the key, you could put a picture in."

"It's really awesome, thank you. How much?" Jungkook asked before taking out his wallet but the lady was quick to stop him. 

"No, no, no! It's free!" she squealed, and immediately, our eyes grew as big as a set of saucers. 

"A-Are you sure? We really should pay for them." Jungkook insisted, taking out some cash out, but once again, the lady stopped him, closing the wallet. 

"No! It's free! Anything for love! So, go out and have fun!" she giggled before kicking us out of the shop. Blinking, I looked up at Jungkook, trying to process whatever just happened. 

"What the..." I muttered, blinking before we both burst out laughing. Wiping away a tear that managed to escape, I chuckled, "She reminded me a little of Minjung."

"Tell me about it." he laughed before looking down at the box in his hand, "Let's go to a photo booth for this."

 Nodding, I grinned as he pulled me towards the booth on the other side of the shop. It was small, yet clean. As i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter