46th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat by the counter, my hand covering my eyes. The dizziness had kicked in again. Well, that is after eating 1 plate of Hamburger and pome fries and 2 plates with KFC that I made Daehyun get for me. I reached down to my stomach with my other hand, and it with a smirk. You sure are something, huh, little one?

" Hey, are you okay? You've been like that for 1 hour now!" Minjung asked worriedly as she my hair. I moved my hand from my stomach and smiled weakly at her.  

" I-I'm okay, Minnie... It's just a headache, nothing bad..." I assured her, but she didn't seem convinced. Sure enough, the feeling of nausea kicked in, just as she opened again. My eyes widened, as I grabbed her hand and ran to the bathroom. She didn't struggle, but instead ran with me, helped me kicked the door open and held my hair up. I quickly squat down, leaned over the toilet bowl and let the crap come out of my mouth. 

" Thanks, Min" I said after throwing up, as I leaned on the wall with a worried Minjung in front of me. She squat down and stared at me, with worried eyes. 

" First, you eat 3 plates, get dizzy and then throw up. Honey, you act like you're..." she said with a smile, but then trailed off. I looked up at her with those eyes, telling her that she was right. Her eyes widened, as she took my hand and pulled me outside.

****

" YOU'RE PREGNANT?!"

I was leaning against a tree trunk as I stared up at Minjung. We were in the woods, just by the Blue, taking a good breather. Her eyes was wide as he arms flew everywhere, while I sat there, my stomach. " HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!"

" I'm pretty sure you know how it's done, Minjung" I said and rolled my eyes, causing her to stomp her feet and cross her arms. It took a while for her to progress everything, before she sighed. Her frown turned to a smirk as she looked at me with teasing eyes.

" So, was Jungkook good?" she suddenly asked, causing my eyes to widen, and redden. HOW COULD SHE ASK THAT?! She chuckled and shook her head before she patted my stomach, " Is it a boy or a girl?"

Before I could say anything, 2 figures popped out of nowhere just as black fog appeared. Alarmed, I quickly stood up and pushed Minjung behind me, before she could gasp. The fog disappeared, and the familiar males stepped out. There stood the my 'lovely' twin-cousins in all black.

" Why, hello there, dear cousin. Nice to see you again" Henry said tauntingly, while Sunggyu was standing in the back with unreadable eyes. I clenched my fists and glared back. " Are you ready to come back, your majesty?"

" Either never or later, now is not the time. Get the away" I said coldly, that even Minjung shivered. Henry's fists clenched, as a blue aura appeared around his fist, and my hand immediately flew to my stomach. Sunggyu must have seen my action, and stared at my hand on my stomach. A warm feeling rose in my stomach, and I immediately felt more safe and brave. Though my stomach didn't have this humagus ball, I could feel the heartbeats. It was weird. It felt like it was more than 1 heart beat. 3 to be exact, counted with mine. My eyes lit up red, and so did my hair. Just as Henry was forming a blue flame, Sunggyu stopped him and stepped forward, his eyes softening a bit. 

" You're pregnant?" he suddenly asked, cutting me off guard. My fists tightened, and Minjung gasped slightly. Henry's eyes widened, and he unclenched his fists. Sunggyu looked back at me with stern eyes, before he spoke.

" We ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter