11th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was stuck in Math, but all my mind was clouded with the incident that happened earlier. Jungkook​. The pictured and flashes of his face, the words and his voice still was clear in my mind, and it was confusing as what he meant. Did he just confess? Was me driving him crazy a good or a bad thing? Or did that mean that I was annoying him?

Or... UGH. 

Why did Hoseok come at that exact time?! A er, indeed. If he didn't come I would have known what Jungkook meant, or at least something could have happened. Sighing, I turned my eyes away from my teacher only to set them on Jungkook who sat at least 2 tables away from me. And surprisingly, he was staring back at me, his head resting on his hand.

"KIM HYE RI!" 

Startled, I snapped back to reality and turned my head back to the teacher who had - out of strictness, freakiness and anger - hit his desk with a ruler. 

"Are you back to reality?" Mr. Pyo asked, his sharp and old eyes glaring daggers into mine as he raised a brow. Sighing, I nodded, straightening up on my seat. Sighing, he fixed his glasses before starting to pace back and forth in front of the board. 

"The results from last year's exams only proves how much many of you are failing. It only proves that a single brain of yours is not able to reach a certain point to make you pass for this year's exam. So I thought if a single brain can't reach an acceptable point, then two will for sure do. And that is why I have decided to group you in pairs." he said, and almost immediately, the whole class groaned. Chuckling, Mr. Pyo only turned to the class with a raised brow, "Do you really think you have a choice?"

The class shut up. 

"Now listen up, because I'm only saying this one time." he said before picking up the book on his on his desk. Fixing his glasses on his nose bridge, he started reading, "Minri and Chunji, Hyemi and Myungjae, Sooyoung and Kevin, Hyunjae and Shinyeong, Hye Ri and Jungkook-" 

And with that, all of the girls started groaning. 

"Why her?"

"She's going to seduce the kingka even more!

"Jungkook oppa can be with me instead!"

"There was a reason for me to not pair you up with Jeon Jungkook, so be quiet!" the teacher snapped, and once again, the class shut up. However, the piercing glares shooting towards me said more than any words. Sighing, I looked back at Jungkook who seemed to be smiling lightly while the teacher continue pairing the students up. Smiling back, I sighed before turning my attention to the window. I needed to know what Jungkook meant earlier. 

Quickly packing my things as the school bell rang, I went out of the class room, trying to avoid pissing the fuming fangirls off any more. And luckily, I didn't. Sighing in relief as none of the girls seemed to want to harass me today, I peacefully walked to my locket. Enjoying the peaceful silence, I put my books back in the locker before closing it only to find someone's face just centimeters from mine. 

Jungkook. 

"So, who's house?" his hoarse voice asked, his head tilting to the side and all kinds of thoughts started flying around my head. All these kinds of thoughts about the incident back at my house were still flashing in my mind, and I was starting to get paranoid. But this one seriously took the cake. I widened my eyes at him, my gaze taking a quick look at his pink lips. 

"W-What?!" I exclaimed, blinking furiously to something he only widened his eyes to as well, finally understanding why I was so surprised. 

"Aish... And you call me erted? I meant for the tutoring!" he said, and I couldn't help but to feel incredibly stupid. What the heck were you thinking about, Hye Ri? For a second there, you got really excited. 

"O-Oh, yeah. For the tutoring." I said sheepishly, flushing in embarrassment. Smirking, he suddenly bit his lip as he stared into my eyes with hooded ones. 

"Why? Did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter